Ipad Pro 2017

Posted by: Bachus

Ipad Pro 2017 - 08/09/17 03:13 AM

Did you ever wonder why the ipad pro got so expensive..

Thats because the 2017 version outperforms almost all Intel laptops out there.

https://9to5mac.com/2017/06/14/ipad-pro-versus-macbook-pro-speed-tests/

I was looking into this for the bigger screen, just for music reading. But this power could make it a replacement for virtuall instruments as well. Or Cubasis 2 for editing midi and audio

The ipad Pro model 2017 performs just as strong as any intel i7 notebook out there. And that makes the huge price more acceptable

Re: Ipad Pro 2017 - 08/09/17 05:04 AM

No clue why i posted this in the Ketron forum, but seems i can not edit or remove it.
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: Ipad Pro 2017 - 08/09/17 05:08 AM

Hey Bachus, interesting topic, no matter where it is. LOL

I have the previous iPad Pro 12.9 and love it. I have a question regarding one of the things you said; Is there adequate software for the iPad to run virtual instruments? Does Cubasis 2 run on it? I have the MOOG, Arp Odessey, and other software running.
Posted by: hammer

Re: Ipad Pro 2017 - 08/09/17 08:13 AM

Bachus,
I have owned the Ipad Pro since it first came out. I use it only for my music lead sheets on gigs but have found it to be faster than any of my other devices. Yes, it is an amazing product.

Deane

Re: Ipad Pro 2017 - 08/10/17 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By kbrkr
Hey Bachus, interesting topic, no matter where it is. LOL

I have the previous iPad Pro 12.9 and love it. I have a question regarding one of the things you said; Is there adequate software for the iPad to run virtual instruments? Does Cubasis 2 run on it? I have the MOOG, Arp Odessey, and other software running.

I have a lot of keyboard/music related information posted here

http://keyszone.boards.net/board/28/ipad

I will be adding more later this week

Cubasis 2 should definately run on it.. However also make sure to check out beatmaker 3 its currently my favorite.