Do not update to 5.4B confirmed

Posted by: rob

Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/19/17 04:28 AM

as I spoke in sokratis post,i had a issue with changing style to style being dangerously slow and loops going out of wack,at first I thought it was due to the extra 70mb wav loops that I added to my ketron after updating,well I was wrong,i then removed those loops and patterns and still had the same problem so then I downgraded back to 53D and everything was working without the major deley I also found strange when I was creating pattern and insert a loop in A and set the tempo to eg,120 then went to insert loop B and it was set to 56 automaticly then change that to 120 and went back to variation A and that change to tempo 56,very strange I have made many styles in the years and never experienced this,it is a definite botched update,be aware no good
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/20/17 02:13 AM

Hi Rob - have you run the checksum tests to make sure your Audya is healthy?

see here
Posted by: ajodanimario

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/20/17 11:25 PM

No one else has tried the new update, I at the moment in my audya it seems that everything works well.

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/21/17 06:39 AM

with the os 53d everything past as healthy except this last process

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/21/17 03:04 PM

Open the SYSTEM folder, open the FACTORY folder and then the TABLE folder. Select the ALLTABS.TAB file and confirm by pressing the ENTER key.

Retest the alltabs checksum.

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/22/17 01:11 AM

I retested the alltabs and and everything was ok only at the end it shows(load resources internal malloc error)?

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/22/17 01:25 AM

I think you need to seek more direct help Rob. What country are you in?

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/22/17 02:10 AM

Australia,now i am in trouble after doing that,there is no styles at all in the ketron and doesnt open style section up?
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/23/17 07:59 PM

Let me help you resolve this. Please contact me off-line.

Thanks,

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/23/17 10:07 PM

I must say a big thankyou to aj for helping me to fix the problem,it makes a huge difference when someone knows his products back to front

Re: Do not update to 5.4B confirmed - 06/24/17 10:54 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE---I CAN NOW FINALLY SLEEP WELL AFTER A FEW HOURS OF HARD WORK REPAIRING THE HHD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE CREDIT GOES TO AJ AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK HIM SO MUCH,WITH OUT HIM THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ACOMPLISHED.
TO ADD TO THAT WHO WOULD HAVE GONE OUT OF THERE WAY AT 10PM USA TIME TO TAKE SEVERAL OF MY PHONE CALLS IN HIS PRIVATE TIME TO DETECT THE PROBLEM AND EXPLAIN AND GIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE REPAIR ALSO SENDING ME SYSTEM FILES ON THE MINUTE WITHOUT TAKING NO AS A ANSWER KNOWING HOW URGENT I NEEDED THE PERAIR CAUSE OF 3 WEDDING GIGS I HAD COMING UP ON THE WEEKEND,THANKS AGAIN AJ