Defunk Audya Style Compiler

Posted by: Henni

Defunk Audya Style Compiler - 07/27/16 05:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
As far as I remember the Style-Compiler doesnīt work with audio-files an not with OS later than 4.3...

But maybe Iīm wrong I donīt have an Audya anymore wink

I have tested this and this seems to be true. on top of this, styles converted to Ketron from other brands also cannot be opened. To the best of my knowledge this is the only available program with which to tweak Ketron styles and it proves to be worthless!

I'm not a Ketron basher, but this is really a shame & Ketron should look into this.

Henni
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Defunk Audya Style Compiler - 07/29/16 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Henni
Originally Posted By: Snoopy
As far as I remember the Style-Compiler doesnīt work with audio-files an not with OS later than 4.3...

But maybe Iīm wrong I donīt have an Audya anymore wink

I have tested this and this seems to be true. on top of this, styles converted to Ketron from other brands also cannot be opened. To the best of my knowledge this is the only available program with which to tweak Ketron styles and it proves to be worthless!

I'm not a Ketron basher, but this is really a shame & Ketron should look into this.

Henni

Does anyone know why its not working anymore? Is there a workaround to this?.. i was planning to convert some nice tyros styles to my nefews Audya..
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Defunk Audya Style Compiler - 08/05/16 02:21 AM

Will talk to the factory about this one - they are on summer break until September 5th though so will be after that.
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Defunk Audya Style Compiler - 08/05/16 02:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Will talk to the factory about this one - they are on summer break until September 5th though so will be after that.

Remind to go and find my next job in Italy.. Overhere in Holland its 2 or 3 weeks max...