The new Audya is here...

Posted by: Henni

The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 06:23 AM

And it's called the SD9PRO. Once again the arranger standards have risen to the next level with Ketron in the lead...
Posted by: hammer

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 07:29 AM

Any Specs yet or pricing?
Deane
Posted by: Sokratis 1974

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 07:31 AM

Henni.... We not 100% sure if its the new flagship of Ketron....
We will know tomorrow....
Posted by: audyaplayer

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 07:41 AM

It's time to replace the Audya,i hope it has the audioguitars on board,than it's mine,with new hardware also i hope.
Posted by: Speed

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 07:42 AM

I'm certainly not going to run to buy this keyboard
I want to make sure there are no glitches
like on the Audya for years they dident fixed everything & opan all the options this time I don't want to be disappointed
Posted by: Sokratis 1974

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 07:52 AM

This keyboard working with new OS based in Linux like SD7, Audio Drums with Time Slice method and not Time stretch like Audya, and include Audio Guitar....
More tomorrow from Ketron. .

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 08:05 AM

Bam,this SD9 is mine,that's good news.Hopefully around may/june it is available.
Yes,i can't wait.
Posted by: crist

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/06/16 03:27 PM

if not possibly wav samples drum kits as the SD1 I do not buy me

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 03:58 AM

It certainly looks like an Audya upgrade to me:

...More than 600 internal drum loops. Audio drum with wav streaming and time stretching. 450 latin percussion grooves

...300 styles with audio drum and grooves. New live band styles. User style section. Midi drum mixer & Remap. 4 arranger ABCD. 4 fill. 4 break. 3 intro. 3 ending. Drum, groove, bass, chords 1-5, live Guitar, lower 1-2. Auto fill. Fill to arrange. To end. Reintro. Key start. Key stop. Restart. Pause. Count in. Drum boost. 4 voice set. Voice to ABCD. Voice & vari. 5 user tabs. V-tone.

...Interactive modeling library with massive audio drums, live guitars, bass, latin groove, piano, guitar and orchestral templates.

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:27 AM

In israel the cost is 14000 ils
I need to sell my Audya

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:29 AM

I just checked - that is half the price of a new Tyros 5 in South Africa!!!

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:34 AM

Its great price!!! but I dont have the money...

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:39 AM

I'll MAKE a plan for the money - regardless of what else I have to cut back on. It will not be available immediately, so one can start to put money aside for it & maybe try to sell one's current Audya.

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Henni
I'll MAKE a plan for the money - regardless of what else I have to cut back on. It will not be available immediately, so one can start to put money aside for it & maybe try to sell one's current Audya.

This is what iam going to do lets hope that somone will buy my audya

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:53 AM

That is very cheap,about 3250 euro,very cheap Speed.

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: audyaplayer
That is very cheap,about 3250 euro,very cheap Speed.

Cheaper then the Audya but still expensive for me its 2 monthly salarys so i need to save up for this... the audya cost me 23000 ILS so 14000 is good
Posted by: abacus

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 05:28 AM

It looks more like an SD7 with updated software, a 76 note keyboard and the speakers removed, to make it more suitable for gigging.

The other models introduced also look like a chromatic version of the SD 7 and a module version.

Bill
Posted by: fikke

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 10:03 AM

I agree with you Abacus. This is not a new Audya. It's the SD7 XL version. Less voices and styles then the Audya 5. No longer a "joy stick" but 2 wheels again.
Posted by: pastroccio

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 10:22 AM

this is not true, only the look is like SD7 xl, but read all . has all the feature of audya and of corse more too.

the module is a version of sd7 not sd9pro
Posted by: andreurivero

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:01 PM

Here there's more information

http://www.ketron.it/images/ketron/SD9/3%20ante%20SD9%20INGLESE%20pagine%20singole_web.pdf
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/07/16 04:06 PM

Heyyy, they forgot to add "tilt up" screen. rolleyes
Posted by: dreamer85

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/08/16 12:53 AM

Yes is much more!
The "PRO" have this:

USER AUDIO DRUMS - The system ensures the compatibility with User Audio Drums @ from Audya series and offers also to the user the possibility to import new custom Audio Drums into the machine.

LIVE GUITARS - A huge Library with more than 100 new Audio Live Guitars has been provided

PADS!! (like Korg) - The Launchpad is a new exciting environment of the SD9 giving top possibilities in terms of composing and modern live performing. This amazing application lets you combine up to
12 Pads for a single Scene, where each pad may sound as an Audio Drum, Bass, Guitar or Percussion Groove taking advantage of the internal Modeling or even any external Wav file imported into the machine.

PATTERN EDIT - New Style Editing function, with up to 128 recording bars with the capability to program a new style from scratch or to personalize an already existing style.

700MB RAM - A massive memory size of up to 700 Mbyte (Korg pa4 have only 400Mb)

USER DRUM KITS!! - ... Thanks to a new Sampler Editor menu, the user is finally able to create into the machine his own Multisample instruments or Drum sets and store them as resident.

USER STYLE MODELING!! - ...you can also import into the Modeling your own custom Midi sequences to be handled within the arrangement. With Modeling, style customisation has never been so easy and creative.
Posted by: Ketron User

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/08/16 01:21 AM

Memory is not 700 MByte, but 700 MBit... Witch is +/- 87 MByte instead of 700

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/08/16 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Ketron User
Memory is not 700 MByte, but 700 MBit... Witch is +/- 87 MByte instead of 700

Is Mbyte!!
http://www.ketron.it/images/ketron/SD9/3%20ante%20SD9%20INGLESE%20pagine%20singole_web.pdf

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/08/16 01:46 AM

or else wrote wrong in the brochure... Mbyte is MB and not Mb. But is strange give us a Megabit in Memory Ram!
Posted by: leezone

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/10/16 04:55 PM

i don't see this as the new flagship, to replace Audya
what's main improvement over the Audya?
and it's cheaper than Audya? then why buy Audya if it's more expensive and inferior? hmmm....
Posted by: hammer

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/10/16 04:58 PM

I learned today that the .KST style format from the SD7 will transfer to the SD9Pro. AJ did not have pricing or exact time frame for availability.

Deane

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/11/16 12:40 AM

Now we know what the SD9PRO can do,so give us now demo's so we can see and hear how the sd9 sounds and a price and delivery time.Let's hope before the summer(may/june).No one has taking pictures or shoot film in Frankfurt?(Our German friends perhaps)

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/11/16 01:23 AM

Now we know what the SD9PRO can do,so give us now demo's so we can see and hear how the sd9 sounds and a price and delivery time.Let's hope before the summer(may/june).No one has taking pictures or shoot film in Frankfurt?(Our German friends perhaps)

I searched and searched for demos and I didn't find anything for now
We can only wait now...
Posted by: MSoft

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/11/16 02:24 AM

https://www.facebook.com/ketronspain/

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/13/16 10:42 AM

No, it's definitely NOT the new Audya. That settles it then.

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/13/16 01:31 PM

So the sd9pro is not the new Audya,but my opinion is,there will be not a new Audya coming.This is the end of the Audyaseries .The Sd series are more stable,new hardware and sounds way much better then the Audya,and it comes very close to the Audya.I,ve heard the rumors a vieuw months back for a new Audya,but they came with the SD9PRO,and a friend of mine who was in FRANFURT was blowen away from the sound,very very good was his opinion.I hope that the price is about 3500,00 euro's,than this could be a seller for Ketron.And it comes with audio drums,live/audioguitars,and that is for me near to perfection for livesound on stage and you can load all your Audya software into the SD9,also the software from the SD7.When they decide for a new Audya,my friends,it takes years for it hits the market.

gr Audyaplayer.
Posted by: leezone

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/14/16 08:48 AM

AJ would know if there is a new AUDYA coming :-)

it still seems to me, (even though Audya is very outdated)
that AUDYA is still better than the new SD9, (better sounding that is)
Posted by: pastroccio

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/15/16 10:49 PM

that AUDYA is still better than the new SD9, (better sounding that is) ?????

never see new audya. the new audya is sd9. stop
there are little missing (like more output, cursor)

sd9 has new hardware different sd7. look better the different on pdf, at the start of touch screen capacitive.. and more more

Too many people only look, and think sd9 has holy more keys

about audya soound better then sd7 ? are you sure ?

sd9 is the best new arranger, only wait

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/15/16 11:55 PM

If the price in Switzerland are correct,than costs the SD9 in euro's about 3950 euro,and that my friends is the end of the Audya.
The new price of the Audya today is about 3650,00 euro's.The SD9 has new hardware,is much faster,new liveguitars,new styles etc...When you decide to go for a new key,and you must choose between the sd9 or Audya?
I choose the SD9.
Switzerland is very expensive,so mayby the price in europe is a little lower.Let's hope so.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/17/16 11:00 AM

Switzerland is very expensive,so mayby the price in europe is a little lower.Let's hope so.

Switzerland is far away from the Netherlands and Northrhine Westphalia (where I live), but I didn't know it's outside Europe wink BTW, I also strongly hope the SD40 will be significantly below the 2,000 Euro tag.
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/17/16 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: rosetree
...but I didn't know it's outside Europe wink...

But outside European Union and no Euro, the lucky ones laugh

Greets from NDS to NRW wink

Re: The new Audya is here... - 04/17/16 10:19 PM

grinCorrect Snoopy