How to get your HIQ styles...

Posted by: Henni

How to get your HIQ styles... - 09/16/15 04:12 PM

Hi all,

It's going to take me awhile to create a web page. In the meantime, go HERE. Note that there is more than one page. There is a text file named "How to order styles" Read it on how to proceed.

If you have any questions, send me an PM or mail to buildtofly@yahoo.com Please do NOT discuss your questions over here.

Things will get & look more professional over time. Please be patient.

Regards,

Henni

Re: How to get your HIQ styles... - 09/22/15 06:41 AM

Hi all,

Good news! I decided to make my 1st batch of HIQ_Styles available for free to all. Here they are. Tell me what you think of them.

Just copy all the folders over the existing folders in the user styles in your Audya.

Note: You'll need to install OS5.2A on your unit for these to work.

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: necdetdoni

Re: How to get your HIQ styles... - 09/22/15 07:13 AM

Thanks

Re: How to get your HIQ styles... - 09/22/15 07:52 AM

Enjoy my friend. I needed OS5.2A urgently for an Audya 4 for a friend, and no one bothered to help. Because of the current OS problem and because of the lack of interest from AJ, amongst others to help, I've once again packed away my Audya for the moment. (Not that this is any big deal - just out of interest). Also, my Audya is beginning to show signs of problems which I do not want to highlight as it will only seems like me retaliating when it's not. We are booked for a tour from October to December with a group & I'd rather prepare for this on the Yamaha which is still rock stable!

So, once again it's time to spend some time with my Yamaha. I once again did my little bit to try to make the Audya even better and I feel good about it. These HIQ styles are not too bad as you'll discover for yourself.

Cheers,

Henni

Posted by: Robbo

Re: How to get your HIQ styles... - 09/23/15 06:04 PM

Where do I get 5.2A from Henni

Thanks
Robbo

Re: How to get your HIQ styles... - 09/24/15 12:52 AM

Hi Robbo,

Find it HERE.

Please give me some feedback on these styles - are they really as good as it sounds to me? Or are they just some more 3rd party styles? I need to know if it's worth my effort to create more of these...

Regards,

Henni