Things to come...

Posted by: Henni

Things to come... - 09/12/15 05:27 PM

Hi all,

Very good news for Audya owners:

Soon the market will be flooded with affordable, extremely high quality audio styles, using everything available on-board to maximum capacity, for the Audya series. It's about high time that the Audya gets updated styles using it to it's fullest extend, highlighting what it REALLY can do.

Attachment included to wet your appetite. Watch this space for more detail.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/12/15 10:14 PM

Hi all,

Here's another one.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 12:08 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni
Posted by: kierc.0857

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 03:44 AM

Simply Fantastic Henni. I'm blown away.
Posted by: gokuss4

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 04:21 AM

from ajamsonic?

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 05:15 AM

Hi,

No, I did this myself, direct on the Audya. I am going to create many of these, open a web page and offer those for sale. We'll see how it goes...

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 11:05 AM

Henni.

I know that you have been into styles for a while now, and you have spent a lot of time working on them in various ways. You might develop a niche market as you go along.

I, for one, do not have the time, patience, or inclination to produce good sounding styles, but would buy them if they sounded good like the above, and weren't to expensive.

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 12:42 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the compliments. Let me create more & see what comes of it. Glad you like these.

Regards,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 02:34 PM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/13/15 05:59 PM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 02:01 AM

All are good. Are they in stereo ?

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 02:17 AM

Hi Bernie,

SUPER stereo! I can see the stereo physically during the demo recording phase. In my 2nd last recording, the Audya swopped the stereo channels towards the end - a glitch in the wav recorder. However, this does not concern me enough to make an issue from it.

Thank you for the compliment. My initial recordings were not good as I recorded to MP3 & in the process to increase the default low volume, I messed up the sound of the style demos. The last two style demos I've recorded as wav files instead & then normalized those direct on the Audya. You can hear the difference in quality as what you hear is the pure sound direct as how it sounds on the Audya whilst playing live. Unfortunately Nigel does not allow us to change posts after a short while, so I cannot replace those demos with higher quality ones.

Hopefully I'll create another few styles today. For now, I concentrate on one style per category. Hopefully I'll keep on doing the rounds in this way to make sure there's a bit of everything. I'm aiming for ten to twenty new styles by this coming weekend. Then I'll put together a web page & finally start making these available to those interested.

It will be good to have a ongoing in-stream of fresh, new, high quality styles for the Audya. Even now, six years later, it has not as yet demonstrated it's true potential & I feel this is yet another step towards that direction.

I have a question for AJ - can I put my new styles direct in the factory styles directory without messing up anything? I would really appreciate an answer on this as I'm hesitant to experiment with this before I'm educated on the outcome.

All the best my friend,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 06:28 AM

Hi all,

Decided to record these properly. The previous recordings do not do them justice. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 06:29 AM

Hi all,

Decided to record these properly. The previous recordings do not do them justice. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 08:41 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 09:50 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni
Posted by: hbinfo2001

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 11:36 AM

Hi,Henni,your Last mp3 there are very good
Henni,his these mp3 will be the styles for the audya,I know it's a lot of work
thanks mon ami

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 12:10 PM

Hi my friend,

Yes, it will be new styles for the Audya. I've given away thousands of hours of my hard work, mostly during the nights, for free to both the Yamaha & Ketron community. I wonder if ANY single individual created & modified more good styles for free than I did...

These I'm going to make available to purchase. It will not be expensive and I'll sell on a style by style basis - so you buy ONLY what you want.

I'm pushing to have everything ready by start next week.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/14/15 11:46 PM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/15/15 01:32 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/15/15 03:37 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/15/15 04:42 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/15/15 10:58 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/15/15 11:51 AM

Another one is ready...

Enjoy,

Henni
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Things to come... - 09/15/15 12:34 PM

Hi Henni.

Your work with those Styles is very nice done, and demos sounds good in my ears.

Btw.
Intro and Outtro of Boleroo2 reminds me of Demis Roussos' song "Forever and Ever"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3vCB3YBMUo

Re: Things to come... - 09/15/15 01:39 PM

Hi GJ,

Thank you for the compliment & the link. Hopefully these will liven up things a bit for the already six year old Audya series. It has been much neglected with regards to good quality extra styles. Apart from AJ & Robert that is...

I really hope to find a market for these, for if I do, I'll continue creating fresh (by that I mean highly modified) styles for it at the current pace. I also believe that this will cause a renewed interested in the Audya, for it has so much potential. Show me any other arranger where things like these could be done right on the instrument & that with such ease!

For those interested in the styles, I'll soon ask you to contact me via email to arrange. I do not want to discuss that over here as Nigel is not running this site for the commercial gain of others. So please refrain from any such discussions over here - I'll answer all your email queries via email.

Keep well all my Ketron friends,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/16/15 02:05 AM

Hi everyone,

How I audition these style demos:

1. I've created a directory in my Audya under MP3\HIQ_Styles.
2. I put all these demo MP3s in that directory.
3. Next I select "PLAY ALL = ON" in the on-board MP3 player
4. I put on good quality headphones
5. I let the Audya play these over & over

In doing so, I realized my own personal favorite style so far is HIQ_FOLKPOP01. I would gladly have purchased that style if I did not already created it myself.

Anyway, just a tip on how I audition all of this. Some new styles will follow shortly. I WILL achieve my aim of having at LEAST ten to twenty ready for beginning next week. If I can maintain doing at least twenty per week, then I did not lie when I stated that soon the market will be flooded with affordable high quality styles for the Audya.

I have no intention of focusing on song specific styles - I prefer styles that have more than one application. Also, please let me know if anyone still experiences add on style problems after reverting back to OS 5.2 A. It seems like between yourselves, this problem has now been totally eliminated.

Please note that if you do not like the trumpet, sax or human voices playing along with some of these styles - I selected those as the two lower voices. In future I'll turn the volume of those down when I record the styles as I realize not everyone wants or likes those. So take note that these are not a fixed part of the styles.

Also, soon I'll look at the different download counts to see which genre styles are most popular & focus on those for awhile. By looking at the above, I realize I'm not the only one liking wild, rock type styles. Those have always been my favorite...

Keep well all my Ketron friends,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/16/15 08:03 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/16/15 10:34 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/16/15 03:35 PM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/16/15 05:58 PM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/16/15 11:59 PM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/17/15 02:11 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/17/15 06:23 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/17/15 06:41 PM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/18/15 01:28 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/18/15 07:13 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/19/15 08:39 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/19/15 05:53 PM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/19/15 11:31 PM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/20/15 05:22 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/21/15 01:08 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/21/15 09:45 AM

Hi all,

Two more...

Enjoy,

Henni

Re: Things to come... - 09/22/15 06:42 AM

Hi all,

Good news! I decided to make my 1st batch of HIQ_Styles available for free to all. Here they are. Tell me what you think of them.

Just copy all the folders over the existing folders in the user styles in your Audya.

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: accordionman

Re: Things to come... - 09/24/15 01:00 PM

Hi Henni
i would certainly by styles for irish waltz and quicksteps as the Auyda are not quite right

accordionman

Re: Things to come... - 09/24/15 02:32 PM

Hi my friend,

I'll look into it & see what I can do.

Cheers,

Henni