factory styles help

Posted by: ketronkong

factory styles help - 02/17/15 10:52 PM

My friend,he erased everything including the factory styles on his AUDYA.
Where can he find the Audya factory preset styles?please help,thank you very much.
Posted by: Geniek

Re: factory styles help - 02/18/15 01:52 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oYsPJm4XWON0ktb1VGdTVFSG8/view?usp=sharing
If your friend had a factory style with the upgrade 2 (with a dot at the beginning) must be reinstalled from usb stick

Re: factory styles help - 02/18/15 07:37 AM

Thank so much!!!

Re: factory styles help - 02/19/15 08:09 PM

Can someone please,help me how to load back the preset factory styles into the preset group.I tried to load them into user style,but only hear the bass and accompaniment.no drum at all. Thank you once again Geniek.
Posted by: Geniek

Re: factory styles help - 02/20/15 08:40 AM

Copy styles from package (files *.pat) to C:\system\factory styles on Audya

Your friend delete *.pat file from factory styles catalog on Audya (C:\system\factory styles\) or format Audya disk?
If he reformatted disk Audya, he must copy Audya system folder (system\audiodrum\, system\init\, system\factory styles, system\factory\) this is minimum
Did he have a copy of the disk?
If he do not have copy please send my pm and, I send you this is

Re: factory styles help - 02/21/15 05:25 PM

Please,just in case my PM did not get to you,here is my email.ketronkong@gmail thanks once again.

Re: factory styles help - 02/22/15 04:42 PM

Can i copy Audya system folders from another Audya,if i do not have the restore disk? Thank you for the help.
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: factory styles help - 02/23/15 10:55 PM

Yes,

in general you can, BUT :

a lot of styles are copy-protected, if you try to start them on the "new" instrument youŽll get a "file corrupted" message.

THe "pen-drive" styles are ALL copy-protected.

Re: factory styles help - 02/24/15 02:30 PM

Thank you SNOOPY. But my friend has only the regular Audya.no extra or pen drive styles. Thank you.