iPad

Posted by: zuki

iPad - 11/11/13 09:09 PM

What program do you suggest for using the iPad2 as my music reader. I know I'm far behind on this and thanks for your patience smile
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: iPad - 11/12/13 02:23 AM

Unrealbook
Posted by: gruhs

Re: iPad - 11/12/13 09:27 AM

hi Bernie,
what steps are involved in getting a piece of music into pdf form and into the ipad?

gary
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: iPad - 11/13/13 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By: gruhs
hi Bernie,
what steps are involved in getting a piece of music into pdf form and into the ipad?

gary

Hi Gary,

if you use a pc :

Google for "PDF24 printer", download and install it.
After completion youŽll find a new "printer" installed (PDF24 PDF).
From ANY program you use ( like word, excel, corel etc. ) you can now easyly print your documents as a pdf-file.
I case youŽve only got a sheet of paper of your music-file youŽve to scan it first with any scanning-software and then print it as described above.
I donŽt have an i-pad, but I think it should be able to display "pdf-files", maybe youŽve got to download the "adobe-pdf-reader" or a similar software for your i-pad
Posted by: gruhs

Re: iPad - 11/13/13 07:18 AM

Thanks Snoopy,

gary
Posted by: Jerry T

Re: iPad - 11/13/13 05:33 PM

Ditto, thanks Snoopy.
Posted by: synerjim

Re: iPad - 11/13/13 10:19 PM

With UnRealBook, you have an option to use Ipad's camera to take picture of your music sheets and convert it to PDF directly to UnRealBook. I found this feature very handy.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: iPad - 11/14/13 02:18 AM

After you have lyrics or lead sheets in a folder, you connect the ipad to the PC, chose Share, open UnrealBook, hit ADD, click on the PDF you want, and repeat until all have been added. When you are done, disconnect, go to ALL FILES and push up to add the new files to the iPad.

Once you have your library, make playlists, annotate, adjust width, etc.