usb&sdcard reader

Posted by: hbinfo2001

usb&sdcard reader - 10/24/13 06:38 PM

Hi,Can someone tell me in US if they bought the usb&sdcard reader for the SD5.So we can exchange some information.
Maybe there is no more sd5 member in this forum
In the Ajamsonic web site they have a good upgrade for the sd5
Thanks
P/S =AJ is the man that can help us with some good stuff

Re: usb&sdcard reader - 10/28/13 08:23 PM

Hi, I think its a joke in north america to have the usb&sd card reader for the sd5,because the order for the dealer was on may 2013 and promise to have it in september,In France they have it and now out of order and Germany the 15 of november.If Ketron make business in China what will happen in north america Now Ketron dont answer to our email for a long time The question is Ketron has a slow sale in north america.The only man who give us service and reply to are questions is AJ
After 20 years with Solton and Ketron I am very disapointed,thats my opepnion Sorry because it came out from my chest.

Re: usb&sdcard reader - 11/08/13 03:16 PM

Hi My dealer had repair my SD5 So they decide to change all the keyboard keys panel and install the usb&sd card reader.
I suggest if you buy this reader see a technician
If you dont have the hard disk its a very fast reader but you can not make a folder in the usb and sdcard like the hard disk.Only midi files,patterns and mp3.
Someone told me that I can play mp3 with lyrics with Tag ID3 V2.00 Can someone help me with mp3 lyrics.
After my operation on the 25 november I will purchase the AJ package (styles etc...)for my SD5
What a change no more floppy disk.
Thanks