AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya

Posted by: Tom Audya

AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 05/30/13 06:03 PM

Hello. I would like to buy AJAMSONIC package and install by myself, but I do not know how tough it is. I really do not want to ship to AJ because I am afraid of shipping back and forth will get my Audya damage. If anyone have installation instruction, please post in. Thanks.
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 05/31/13 04:23 AM

Tom,

You can download these directly at www.AjamSonic.com

Installation is about 15mins and pretty easy to do once you've opened up your keyboard.

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 05/31/13 08:18 AM

Tom

I even did it.

AJ will help you if you run into a snag, but it is pretty straightforward.
Bernie

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 06/04/13 08:10 PM

Now comes with SSD (Solid State Disk) Drive.

HD version greatly discounted!!

Check out www.AjamSonic.com

Thanks
Posted by: cwvezina

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/12/13 12:30 PM

Hi AJ,
I SEND YOU A FEW EMAILS FOR THE AJAMSONIC. I AM INTERESTED PLEASE ANSWER MY EMAILS.
THANK YOU
Posted by: Robbo

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/12/13 11:36 PM

yes i did it, and it's a breeze.

AJ could you please answer your emails in regard to re setting Audya back to your default as delivered to me, and your OS upgrade when and how do i get it?.

thanks Rob

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/15/13 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By: cwvezina
Hi AJ,
I SEND YOU A FEW EMAILS FOR THE AJAMSONIC. I AM INTERESTED PLEASE ANSWER MY EMAILS.
THANK YOU

AJ, could you answer my Emails.
One thing that I need to know before I decide on Ajamsonic, can I plug directly to my 76 Audya with the USB in front of my Keyboard?
Thank you
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/15/13 08:44 AM

Originally Posted By: cwvezina
...can I plug directly to my 76 Audya with the USB in front of my Keyboard?
Thank you

Hi Vez, I´m of course not AJ, but I want to understand your question.

Do you want to know, if the update is possible via USB ?

The UPDATE to AJAMSONIC ( no matter if HDD or SSD ) via USB is not possible !

The built in harddrive has to be replaced for the update !

( The AUDYA´s USB is 1.1, transferring 10 GB would last a few days... and I assume that AJAMSONIC is more than 20 GB wink )

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/15/13 10:21 AM

Hi Snoopy,
By getting the Ajamsonic, I would have to open the keybord and install it inside? Is there a video of how to install it?
Thank you

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/15/13 10:56 AM

cwvezina,

Sorry for the delay ... not sure I got those emails as I should have responded. Anyway, the upgrade is huge (about 37GB - not counting the bonus MP3s and Waves) - and as Snoopy mentions above ... too massive for a USB transfer.

The package comes with a detailed explanation (with pictures and diagrams) on how to install and takes just about 15 minutes to do ... you will actually spend more time opening and closing your AUDYA than the time spent switching out the drives (see Bernie's post above). If you get stuck or would rather we walk you though it, we are just a phone call/email/text away!

Robbo - To reset to the default as delivered (assuming you didn't delete any relevant files), simply press SAVE - CUSTOM START UP (F6). If you have over-written any of the INIT files, let me know and I can show you where we made a back up of these in your HD/SSD. Version 3 update is not yet available/complete. We are hopping it will be in time for Christmas ... :-)

Thanks,

AJ

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/15/13 01:49 PM

Thank you AJ,
Which kit do I need? My AUDYA is new: serial # is TAA+2238 M

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/15/13 11:12 PM

Serial should start with F1AA.....

Email me details at Ketron_tech@yahoo.com with subject "Audya Ajamsonic decisions - Canada".

Thanks

AJ
Posted by: Robbo

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 11/18/13 12:58 PM

Thanks AJ,

Looking forward to getting the SSD from you, prob wait till OS3 is out to make things simpler. Yes can you tell me where to find the backup in HDD to make a fresh reinstall.

Thanks Robbo
Posted by: mlorenz

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 12/21/13 08:41 PM

Ajua,

What SSD drive are you using? I'd like to clone my Ajamsonic to a new SSD drive.
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: AJAMSONIC Installation instruction for Audya - 12/22/13 05:59 AM

Originally Posted By: mlorenz
Ajua,

What SSD drive are you using? I'd like to clone my Ajamsonic to a new SSD drive.

Hi,

I´m quite sure that this won´t work.

All "copy protected styles" ( like Ketron Stick 2011 / 2012 and UK-Stick, I assume as well al AJAM-Styles ) won´t work, except you install them again.
And that won´t work if you didn´t made a sectorcopy of the sticks prior first use...