I Got My AJAMSONIC Upgrade

Posted by: Bernie9

I Got My AJAMSONIC Upgrade - 11/17/12 07:42 AM

Wow ! What a difference. I mean I have had my Audya quite awhile and know the difference. I don't mean just the great sounding styles and automatic articulating instruments, but all the voices and styles sound better, and they were super before.

There has been so much done, it is simply overwhelming, and I am not one to over hype things. I have to take more time with AJ's DVD tutorial and see what I have.

As far as AJ is concerned, he has been super. You can't really appreciate him until you become a customer.

The process of putting in the new HD is not hard with his detailed instructions and I am not that tech savvy. I have to tell on myself though. You simply take out two screws and detach the 50 pin ribbon and take out the old drive. No problem. However, in reversing the process, I misaligned the ribbon connector, but it didn't show. The result was that the Audya couldn't read the HD-duh.

AJ was right there to the rescue with e-mail and phone calls until he could diagnose my error. I put the connector on right and VOILA.

Anyone not having AJ's package( I got the Premium) is really missing out.

More later

Bernie
Posted by: hbinfo2001

Re: I Got My AJAMSONIC Upgrade - 11/17/12 04:45 PM

Now you got me Bernie because I know you as a member and a big helper for me,has you know I use to have a kn7000 and it fail on me to bad,Now with my Audya5,I enjoy my self you cannot imagine and more I play More I discover this is a super arranger.
But now I am more convence that the Ajamsonic upgrade premium is super because it come from you
Bernie ,when you will have the time can you tell me what the premium specifications is and the price
I hope there are better guitars voices
Thanks
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: I Got My AJAMSONIC Upgrade - 11/18/12 02:27 AM

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/350016/5

Also, Henni posted a pretty full description.

Yes, AJ has added great sounding guitars and tweaked others.

I think it is $499 for SZers and you return the old HD. I chose to get the DVD tutorial set for the discounted price of $70 with order of upgrade.

AJ should see this and chime in. He is the best source of specs. Better yet, e-mail him

Bernie
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: I Got My AJAMSONIC Upgrade - 11/18/12 11:56 AM

hbinfo2001

Bernie is spot on.

For more information, manual, brochure ...etc, please email us at ketron_tech@yahoo.com and pardon us while we complete/update our website.

Thanks for your interest in Ketron products.

AJ
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: I Got My AJAMSONIC Upgrade - 11/18/12 02:46 PM

just wondering. why return the old hard drive?
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: I Got My AJAMSONIC Upgrade - 11/18/12 04:15 PM

After formatting and testing, we use them in other older laptop repair/upgrade projects ... which helps over all to keep down the cost.