Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic

Posted by: Machetero

Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/20/12 03:06 PM

If I install the Ajamsonic upgrade in an Audya running OS3.2b and Ketron release an OS upgrade (like 3.5 or 4.0), Ajamsonic need to be re-installed.
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/20/12 04:32 PM

Machetero.

If you intall on OS 4.0 or higher, no.
It won't work with an OS lower/less than 4.0. You must have 4.0 or higher to install the AJAMSONIC upgrade.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

AJ

PS: You can now install this yourself as we no longer need you to send in your AUDYA product to us.
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/21/12 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
...PS: You can now install this yourself as we no longer need you to send in your AUDYA product to us...

Hi AJ,

how does that work ? Do you send a Image-file ?

BTW: You homepage does not work properly. Neither with Firefox nor with Chrome I can change to the subpages for AJAMSONIC.

So I can see no prices, no "how to order", nothing...

I only see the following ( after clicking "products - audya5 ajamsonic ore something similar):

Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/21/12 02:47 PM

I am having the same problem seeing any purchase options for my Audya

Bernie
Posted by: hbinfo2001

Re: Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/21/12 06:35 PM

The same for me.
Posted by: Machetero

Re: Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/21/12 06:54 PM

Sorry for not asking the question right. I did not have the OS versions clear.

It should have been:

f I install the Ajamsonic upgrade in an Audya running OS4.2b and Ketron release an OS upgrade (like 4.5 or 5.0), Ajamsonic need to be re-installed?
Posted by: Henni

Re: Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/21/12 09:38 PM

Hi Machetero,

I cleared this previously with AJ for my own benefit. If you run on OS 4.0 or higher & you upgrade to AJAMSONIC, you can upgrade normally on any new released Ketron OS.

I.o.w. when OS 4.2C becomes available, I'll install on my AJAMSONIC Audya as per the normal way. No more conflict between these two products!!!

Keep well my friend,

Henni
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Question for AJ any forum member about AJAMsonic - 10/21/12 10:21 PM

Machetero,

Henni is correct. It won't need to be re-installed ... and all AJAMSONIC system files are also backed up in your AJAMSONIC folder (which you can access with your serial # if needed).

Sorry about website as it's still being developed and shouldn't even be up until the end of the month. I will address this with web team.