( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Discussion & Suggestions

Posted by: NiteLife

( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Discussion & Suggestions - 04/05/12 06:19 AM

I Thought it would be a good idea to start a new post dedicated to anything pertaining to Robert's Style Creation Venture.

So we don't have to jump all over the place looking for related information.

Personally, I'm Excited & Thankful we have Robert & others who are willing to step forward and spend Time, Effort, Talent and Money in creating new Styles for us!!!!

For those posting their Disappointment or Negative comments about Robert's Undertaking are just plain " Out Of Line "!!!

Operating System Updates, Bug Fixes, Hardware Repairs or Replacement is solely up to the Manufacturer.

Please direct your Disappointment, Complaints and Negative Comments to Ketron.

This Topic is for all of us who appreciate Robert's Efforts in offering something " Positive " for us Audya owners!

Thank You Robert!!!

Many of us here are Excited and behind you.....100 Percent!

Jim
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Discussion & Suggestions - 04/05/12 09:50 AM

Thanks Jim, its a great idea to talk about the kind of styles that you might want - it might inspire some ideas too. I must mention however that the actual submissions must be done the using the instructions included with the first batch of styles released by Ketron UK on the 1st June.

Like you I am VERY excited to have Robert Messier on the case!
Posted by: hbinfo2001

Re: ( ROBERT'S STYLES ).....Discussion & Suggestions - 04/05/12 10:09 AM

Its a great ideal I know Robert a long time and he is a gentleman and hi is great to do some styles Robert use to work for Thechnics and now for Audya He is a great keyboard player and sound enginer
I am with you all the way.
Its to bad that we dont have a site with mp3 from Audya players
so we can put them in our mp3 players to show ours freinds ti ear the fantastic Audya series