What is Audya Ajamsonic mean?

Posted by: Tom Audya

What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/07/12 03:52 AM

Sorry, this may be a stupid question. As I know the current version of Audya is 4.2B, is Ajamsonic a new version of Audya? As AJ said when we buy Audya in USA, Ajamsonic is already installed, and version 4.2B should be installed too? Thanks.
Tom.
Posted by: Dusan

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/07/12 04:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Tom Audya
Sorry, this may be a stupid question. As I know the current version of Audya is 4.2B, is Ajamsonic a new version of Audya? As AJ said when we buy Audya in USA, Ajamsonic is already installed, and version 4.2B should be installed too? Thanks.
Tom.

No Tom,

AJAMSONIC is comercial name of AJ product.This product can be instaled in ordinary Ketron Audya kayboard with replacing HD.
That mean:AJAMSONC coming on new HD who You must(if you confortable)replace in your Audya kayboard.
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/07/12 09:33 PM

Tom Audya

Just to add to what Dusan wrote above.

In the US (and outside the US too - depending on if your dealer carries it or not or is willing to), you can purchase a brand new Ketron AUDYA AJAMSONIC keyboard (RAM and Hard Drive with the AJAMSONIC Upgrade already installed).

If you already have an existing Ketron AUDYA keyboard, you can get that upgraded to the AJAMSONIC version which adds (nothing taken away) to what you currently have by purchasing the new Hard Drive and RAM expansion chip, or sending your keyboard to us to upgrade for you. You will STILL be able to update your keyboard with software updates from Ketron such as 4.3 (ops ...) which gives you new features and corrects old errors.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/08/12 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
......You will STILL be able to update your keyboard with software updates from Ketron such as 4.3 (ops ...) which gives you new features and corrects old errors.

Can't wait till Tony and Leezone see this, guess we have another countdown in sight? laugh laugh laugh

Cheers
GJ
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/09/12 06:44 AM

4.2 isn't the last OS for Audya now .... Company resumes January 9th, 2012.
Posted by: Luka

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/10/12 02:27 AM

Can't wait till Tony and Leezone see this, guess we have another countdown in sight? laugh laugh laugh

Cheers
GJ [/quote]

Countdowns would be boring without Tony and Leezone ... but it is still better not to push them, Johny laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/10/12 11:28 AM

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/10/12 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Hi Tony,

I think youīre a bit to fast, arenīt you ? wink

As Ketron owner we are used to wait laugh

Last year I heard a rumor, that Ketron intends to change to a complete new Linux OS for Audyas.

So letīs wait and see.
Posted by: Tom Audya

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/18/12 08:33 AM

Does it mean Audya with AJAMSONIC, will have more Rythms and Sounds?
Thanks.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/18/12 02:17 PM

Yes
Posted by: leezone

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/18/12 02:26 PM

ooo...ooo

OS 4.3, just saw this

i REALLY hope Robert Mes. is involved with this 4.3

Posted by: leezone

Re: What is Audya Ajamsonic mean? - 01/18/12 02:36 PM

countdown stuck at 1 lol