Where to buy Audya?

Posted by: Tom Audya

Where to buy Audya? - 12/01/11 01:51 AM

I am from Los Angeles, California. Where can I buy Audya? and any different function between Audya 4 and Audya 5?. Thanks
Posted by: donpatt

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/01/11 05:44 AM

These guys can help you.

In California call George Kaye (818) 881-5566
or Call Frank at Audioworks in Connecticut (203) 876-1133

Both great dealers who post on this forum!
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/01/11 08:37 PM

Like Don said George Kaye in Reseda is who you should contact in LA as you can drive to his store. http://www.kayesmusicscene.com/

Give him my best wishes when you visit him there. Make sure to mention you are from the Synth Zone Forum and I know he will take special care of you. And I know George will be able to answer all your Audya questions.
Posted by: Machetero

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/02/11 06:05 PM

Tom Audya,

I know of some body that have an Audya 4 for sale at very good price.
Interested?
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/04/11 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Tom Audya
....and any different function between Audya 4 and Audya 5?

I'm maybe wrong, but I think it's a big difference, because Audya 4 is a arranger module without any keys, and Audya 5 a 61 keybed arranger keyboard.
Don't think it's other differences?.

Cheers
GJ
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/04/11 12:22 PM

Regardless of the specs, I have seen more instances of Audya 4 having problems than others. Maybe it's a coincidence or more are sold, but I doubt it.
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/06/11 10:51 PM

Bernie,

Why is that, thats the first time I have heard of problems with the 4.

Tony

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/07/11 02:32 AM

Tony
Several of the guys have or had 4's.
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/08/11 06:18 AM

Hi Bernie,

Does anyone have any idea what the problems were on the 4 ???
Are you eagerly awaiting AJ price for AJAMSONIC or are you sticking with what you have, BTW have you loaded all those styles on yet, I have not had time.

Regards

Tony
Posted by: gruhs

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/08/11 07:25 AM

Tony, good morning...
I downloaded one of the styles that sounded good from the pat name and then didn't care for it at all. Decided to stick with the new ones in the A4. Can't tell until you try them but suspect they would all be pretty much a disapointment since they are from older model Ketrons.

Gary

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/08/11 11:31 AM

Hi Tony
It has been awhile, but it was early on when Rusty and Skude had problems along with others. It seems Rusty had an Audya4, and there were others. I would have to go back and search.

I downloaded the styles but noticed I already had some in the User Styles in the board. I am wondering which are additional and which are tweaked for the Audya.

Wheras I am always glad to get new styles, I am confused at this point, and have not gone any further.
Posted by: Rusty 999

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/13/11 05:56 PM

Yes, I was one of them and believe me I could write a long list of flaws that the Audya 4 came with--but I'm in recovery now and don't want to talk about it anymore !! lol.....

Rusty

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
Tony
Several of the guys have or had 4's.
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Where to buy Audya? - 12/14/11 01:53 AM

Audya 4, Audya 5 and Audya 76 are all identical except for the multitabs on the 4 & 5 and slight changes in the OS to allow for different panel and MIDI layout. They use exactly the same internal parts and hard drive data. No one model is any more prone to problems than another. I was suprised to hear of Rusty's problem as so far we have not had a single faulty Audya 4 or 5 in the United Kingdom.