User styles to default folder

Posted by: Cngo

User styles to default folder - 09/29/11 04:44 PM

Hi all!
Can I save all user styles to default folder .eg Folk folder without using computer?if I choose a style from Latin folder and save as user style, can I default direct to Folk folder and how ?Many thanks
Posted by: filipelou

Re: User styles to default folder - 09/30/11 01:45 AM

You can move the style from the disk options although i never could move files i dont know why
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: User styles to default folder - 09/30/11 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By: filipelou
You can move the style from the disk options although i never could move files i dont know why

Hi,

you canīt MOVE them because they are write-protected.

COPY should be possible wink

Re: User styles to default folder - 09/30/11 08:16 AM

if they are copy protected,why the option to move?? I have to plug the pc to make them writable? It does not have sense.
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: User styles to default folder - 09/30/11 11:58 AM

The factory Style are not intended for customising or adding your own styles into - the User Style section is in place for you to modify as you wish. It the same principle as the old Custom/Factory button on previous models. You should be saving edited factory styles into User styles - not the other way around.

Re: User styles to default folder - 09/30/11 03:57 PM

No.I am taking about user files
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: User styles to default folder - 10/02/11 02:01 AM

i can move any .pat file from a folder in user styles (e. 'swing' folder to 'ballad' folder) without any trouble at all.

However, Ketron make it difficult (but not impossible) to change the factory folders as it is difficult to undo unless you have back ups.