Question and Problems

Posted by: John R

Question and Problems - 09/06/11 06:28 AM

This is after the update from the pen drive. At start up screen say "ins block auto load process-exit to abort" What is this?
My previous registrations have changed. The midi settings are gone in them. So I tried resetting them, but when I restart, they were not saved. What's happening?
John
Posted by: leezone

Re: Question and Problems - 09/06/11 07:31 AM

with pen update
audya now defaults to loading some instruments (sounds)
also it loads some guitars loops

i think these autoloads are necessary for soem new styles
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: Question and Problems - 09/06/11 07:50 AM

Hi,

have a look to page 2 of the installation manual :

" IMPORTANT : This upgrade automatically sets the loading of the INS and the USER LIVE GUITARS. Any auto-loads perviously set by the user will be disabled. The user can restore his own auto-loads following the in dications shown at the end of this document, in section "additional information". !

In the installation manual for the 4.2B Version on ketron homepage you´ll find :

"Notice : Update procedure doesn’t modify your own files except StartUp file (Global, Midi Pedals and Video setting ) which will be overwritten to be suitable with the new implementations.
"

Hope that answers your questions wink
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Question and Problems - 09/06/11 11:20 AM

The extra 5-10 seconds to load these items is well worth it. I just let it do it's thing.

Bernie

Re: Question and Problems - 09/06/11 11:54 AM

Thanks! That answers the start up, but not the registration part. Once started, I change the midi settings for the accordion, save, and save in a registration. So I should be able to, once started, to enter the registration along with the midi settings within that registration. I Thought it used to work that way, but not now. I'm I wrong/
John

Re: Question and Problems - 09/07/11 06:38 AM

I think I solved my problem for now.
John