Warranty info. on Audya?

Posted by: Shade of pale

Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/13/11 09:47 AM

Did you guys recieve warranty information or any info to register the product when you purchased Audya? thanks
Posted by: Leibniz

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/13/11 10:55 AM

Hi,

I'm going to get the Audya soon (it's on its way from Italy). Before purchasing I asked Frank from Audioworks about the warranty and according to what he said there should be a factory warranty on it.
Posted by: leezone

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/13/11 11:11 AM

i'm guessing 1 year from date of purchase
do correct me if i'm wrong
Posted by: dreamer85

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/13/11 11:26 AM

In Portugal the warranty is 2 years from date of purchase.
Posted by: leezone

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/13/11 12:19 PM

dreamer, you in Portugal?
have we spoken-emailed?

manda-me email ou PM
bom dia

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/13/11 01:39 PM

thanks for all answering, does anybody have registerd the product? I remember when I boughr Korg or Yamaha keyboards, I did registered, with Audya5, no info at all?
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/14/11 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Leibniz
Hi,

I'm going to get the Audya soon (it's on its way from Italy). Before purchasing I asked Frank from Audioworks about the warranty and according to what he said there should be a factory warranty on it.

There may well be a warranty card in the box and I think there is, but if you don't have a good dealer in your country or you buy it from outside your country then look out, also I have never heard of anyone sending the Audya back to the factory, any repairs will need to be done by your dealer, if he is miles away you might have a problem.

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/14/11 03:53 AM

Frank will look after you, I am sure of that, don't buy one from Germany and think you will get it repaired, anyway most of the problems are now gone on the Audya and you are pretty safe with it, it shouldn't go wrong.

Tony
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/14/11 04:23 AM

A couple members have returned theirs for repair. It is a long wait.

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/14/11 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
A couple members have returned theirs for repair. It is a long wait.

Bernie,

I didn't know that but perhaps they will have them back if its major, have you seen the size of the box the Audya comes in sending it back, it would be lovely to play with a christmas, never mind the KB. If you throw the box away your in trouble.

Tony

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/14/11 10:39 AM

For sure

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/15/11 11:23 AM

again, thanks for all the help, there's nothing wrong with my Audya5, hopefully there won't be. I guess I'm just used to having to send in warranty card in when you buy new keyboard, that's all. It's great keyboard, I'm still learning

Re: Warranty info. on Audya? - 07/15/11 02:24 PM

I think all but a few power users are still learning. I know I am.

Bernie