Audya 76 Question

Posted by: Bernie9

Audya 76 Question - 01/19/11 04:06 PM

I have two screw holes on the bottom of my keyboard. They are located on the extreme right and left, where two other screws are. I have to assume they fell out or never put in. Since my board is only two months old, I doubt if they loosened up and fell out. I would take out other screws and try it, but afraid something is going to fall off in there and I would be in a real mess.

I have tried twice to my dealer and AJ, but no answer. Can someone please look for me on their Audya.

Bernie
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Audya 76 Question - 01/21/11 01:23 PM

Bernie,

Not all the screws in a 76 note KB are needed, it will run without, as long as the ones on the back are in and the two at each end under the front of the ends keys left and right are in it won't fall to bit. The only screw missing or loose to worry about are in your head, I have a few loose now.

Good luck, do you like the Audya.

Tony

Re: Audya 76 Question - 01/21/11 03:00 PM

Hi Tony
Ha ha, I think most musicians have that problem. I appreciate your reply.

I love my Audya, but then, so far, I have had no problems. If I did, my answer would be much different.
Bernie
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Audya 76 Question - 01/21/11 05:09 PM

those screws are probably two out of the four that hold the front edge of the top panel down. they are a fairly standard screw though, if you take one out of the back (the row just below the lip) to have a look at, the ones on the underside are the same so replacement shouldn't be too hard.
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Audya 76 Question - 01/22/11 02:03 AM

Bernie,

If you send me your email address I will send you a Power Point of the inside of your Audya you will then see where the screws are missing from, perhaps Ketron ran out on the production line, they are churning Audyas out by the 1000s

Tony Hughes
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Audya 76 Question - 01/22/11 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
..... they are churning Audyas out by the 1000s

Really confused

Re: Audya 76 Question - 01/22/11 04:10 AM

Tonewheeldude
Thank you for your suggestion.
Tony
My e-mail is posted in my profile: bernie14@earthlink.net. I would love to see the PP.
Bernie

Re: Audya 76 Question - 01/22/11 01:26 PM

Thank you Tony
Both the Service manual and the Powerpoint presentation on taking the cover off the Audya are well done and much appreciated.
Bernie