Thanks to the Ketron Support

Posted by: ccantanapoli

Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/02/11 09:32 AM

I like to take this opportunity to thank the Ketron support group, Ted, AJ and Frank for the support they gave me and their professionalism when taking care of my Audya. I can say that now the instrument, for what is expected, is working well. I use it very much and I am happy that it worked this way.
Thank you all.
Claudio Cantanapoli
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/02/11 10:38 AM

It is nice to see a positive thread posted, giving credit for credit due.
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/02/11 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bernie9:
It is nice to see a positive thread posted, giving credit for credit due.

+1
Posted by: Rusty 999

Re: Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/04/11 06:15 AM

Must be a first then ?

and by the way Ketron --where is the English manual for the A 4 ?

Or even the english manual for the A5 would be a start--and not the crap one on line with screenshots that cannot be read
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/04/11 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
....and by the way Ketron -- where is the English manual for the A 4 ? [/B]

Did this mean the manual is not OK out of the box when buy Audya, or is it just a bad printed
copy similiar as the downloadable pdf with the "clear and focused" images?

Cheers
GJ

Btw,
thinking about it, arranger kb that cost more than US $8000 are most truly self explained
and so easy to navigate that it don't need any good manual to add more $'rs to the price ....

Re: Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/04/11 01:10 PM

Cmon guys, this is supposed to be a positive topic. I still think that the support here does an excellent job. I am sure they rely the info and need to Ketron and they are trying to do their best.

Claudio.

Re: Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/04/11 01:13 PM

Cmon guys, this is supposed to be a positive topic. I still think that the support here does an excellent job. I am sure they rely the info and need to Ketron and they are trying to do their best.

Claudio.
Posted by: Robbo

Re: Thanks to the Ketron Support - 01/04/11 04:08 PM

the pdf on line is no better than the out of box manual, when you zoom ikt the immages get fuzzier, unlike the vector contained within the yamaha pdfs