Propose here the new operating system updates

Posted by: shmuelsan

Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 04:18 AM

1 pitch bend + volyom up

2 oktava Option for separate voice

3 Sensitivity distributor is not responding quickly is an empty lot on the game
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 04:35 AM

I just want all the issues and bugs fixed.
Posted by: Cristi Audya

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 06:23 AM

1.All the 3 layers sounds in PROGRAM, or edited in PROGRAM, should be able to be used in any STYLE (PATTERN)
2.STYLE/MODE/CHORD 2\2 INVERSION function ,should work allaround from C to C and to have the possibility to be used in each TRACK inside of a pattern in EDIT PATERN function.
3.Also in SAMPLER section, "Fine" function is working only in 'plus' but not 'minus' that should be fixed.Again functions like EQ,DSP,REVERB in MSP should be added in creating MSP.
4.MPSs are getting confused between them, waves in 44khz/16b,even with different names for each MSP are also are getting confused between them,and why more than 32 waves are not available for MSP creation.
5.A DRUM SET function should be able to use Internal Drums,combined with WAVE drums and DRUM INS, all together to be saved like "USER DRUM"
6.6 The sounds map Audya 4,1B for Cubase and Cakewalk with the sounds from MSP and Drums INS
7.A new version of Style Compiler to contain not only ARRA_MAJ,MIN,SEV but ARRA_DIM(Dimi too!
Posted by: filipelou

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 12:58 PM

i dont think that new features are essential now but the correction of the bugs are
Posted by: Rusty 999

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 04:02 PM

And a separate comprehensive manual in English would be most welcome for all the Audya 4 arranger users out there !!
Posted by: Robbo

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 04:12 PM

Also on the intro endings when lower voice is selected it does not play until the intr/end is finished. This leaves sound a little hollow at times and wonder is there a way around this?

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 05:29 PM

The guitar gives only 4 boxes in entroo
And then stops
Posted by: sas123

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/19/10 10:30 PM

maybe like korg pa2x can be in intro and and loop after push 2 clicks on button

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/20/10 04:46 PM

While playing style you can not switch from entro 1 to entro 2
Posted by: Robbo

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/20/10 04:50 PM

Fix the hardware bugs, and the software bugs as listed, please
Posted by: Mr. G

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/24/10 10:33 PM

When a midi guitar has to replace a live guitar in a style(which I wish it did not have to) would it be too much to have them close to the same voluume. The drop is like way too much.Like when you go to a sus 4 or 5 chord the midi part volume is so low you can hardly hear the difference. Ketron , You can do better than that. A little more effort required.

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/28/10 01:16 PM

Editing and EQ separately for each global voice

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/28/10 03:27 PM

And, solve the problem people are having with assigning separate outs, and Sliders NOT saving properly!
Easy on the X1 I had 6 yrs ago--difficult in 2010 on the new Audya--and no one will give me the answer
Posted by: Dusan

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 10/29/10 12:02 AM

I can anderstand your desires for bether Audya,but guys,that is not official Ketron site, its only forum who nobady read on Ketron.
Like I am inform,the bether way to send your requests is send them to your dealler first...
They do all what you want for you-fast and always secessfol!

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 11/01/10 10:26 AM

Option in the ketron audya import smf as in korg

Re: Propose here the new operating system updates - 11/01/10 12:25 PM

And correct the annoying delay on the drum rolls when the player activates the ABCD arrangements and Fills.
Its something to do with the loops programmed incorrectly in my opinion but I'm sure the experts know what I mean. At present some of the fills sound like a cheap casio keyboard from 20 yrs ago.