Separate Outs

Posted by: Bernie9

Separate Outs - 09/25/10 01:03 PM

I am trying to find out if the Audya will send drawbar tones separately, for use with my Ventilator(Leslie Sim).

Bernie

Re: Separate Outs - 09/28/10 03:12 AM

How can I find out ? Someone must know.
Bernie
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Separate Outs - 09/28/10 08:34 AM

Yes,

You can either assign the Drawbars to OUTPUT 3&4 or Main Output.
MENU - OUTPUT (F5).

Thanks,

AJ

Re: Separate Outs - 09/28/10 03:19 PM

Wonderful
I knew you would come through, AJ
Thanks,
Bernie

Re: Separate Outs - 10/09/10 10:17 AM

I assigned drawbars to 3/4 and it works great for right hand, but left drawbars are coming out mains.

Re: Separate Outs - 10/11/10 02:21 AM

AJ, anybody ?
Posted by: Rusty 999

Re: Separate Outs - 10/11/10 04:31 PM

AJ, How do i assign my KICK, SNARE, BASS, and then the Voics/Chord seperately via the outputs
Or if anyone else can advise me I would be greatful
Regards
Rusty

Re: Separate Outs - 10/13/10 01:01 AM

AHH, I just found out that I can not assign my individual KICK , Snare , Bass , and then guitars etc,to outputs 1234, in the same way as I could on My X1 and X4
thats disappointing to say the least as I was always able to eq my instruments on my mixing desk and it makes a big difference to the overall sound. I know theres eq to be found in the ketron for the voices but its not the same in my opinion
Posted by: necdetdoni

Re: Separate Outs - 10/13/10 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
AHH, I just found out that I can not assign my individual KICK , Snare , Bass , and then guitars etc,to outputs 1234, in the same way as I could on My X1 and X4
thats disappointing to say the least as I was always able to eq my instruments on my mixing desk and it makes a big difference to the overall sound. I know theres eq to be found in the ketron for the voices but its not the same in my opinion

Bernie you can!!. just open your eyes and look outputs pages carrefully..

Re: Separate Outs - 10/15/10 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by necdetdoni:
Bernie you can!!. just open your eyes and look outputs pages carrefully..

No

The separate OUTPUT on the AUDYA works a 'little differently' from the older models (X1 and SD1). Use OUTPUT 3&4 and assign the KICK to output 3 and all the others to OUTPUT 4. In the DRUM OUT 3&4, select ALL DRUMS = Out 4.

Its disappointing to say the least as I thought that when they advertise 4 outs that it should mean 4 separate outs --same as the X1 or X4
Rusty

Re: Separate Outs - 10/16/10 02:10 AM

My question was why the drawbars assigned to 3/4 only affects the right hand. I need both assigned.
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: Separate Outs - 10/16/10 03:26 PM

I think you have to assign the Left hand to 3&4?????

Re: Separate Outs - 10/17/10 02:33 AM

Are you saying, assign all sounds of the left hand to 3/4 ?

Re: Separate Outs - 10/26/10 04:38 PM

My problem is that no matter how i ASSIGN the 1234 outputs it will not SAVE
I get everything working as I would like it to sound with Bass, Snare, Kick and then Chords playing on separate Chanel's on my desk
But when I SAVE and switch off the Audya and afterwards switch ON again it has all reverted back and no ASSIGN outputs have been saved

Re: Separate Outs - 10/27/10 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
My problem is that no matter how i ASSIGN the 1234 outputs it will not SAVE
I get everything working as I would like it to sound with Bass, Snare, Kick and then Chords playing on separate Chanel's on my desk
But when I SAVE and switch off the Audya and afterwards switch ON again it has all reverted back and no ASSIGN outputs have been saved

I also neglected to mention that I also do a second saving by going back to the Main screen and saving custom setting as well so its not that. Thanks again to you lovely people on this forum for advice given thus far
Rusty