Audya left voice

Posted by: skude

Audya left voice - 08/08/10 09:06 AM

Hi
Today when I set up my rig, left voice was almost gone, could hardly hear it with volume at 63. Same for all regs/styles. After restarting it was back. Anyone with the same issue??
skude
Posted by: player 1

Re: Audya left voice - 08/08/10 10:03 AM

Skude
I have the same problem, I have hade this problem twice, the last one yesterday, it comes and go, today I set up my Audya at home and it was the same. I have something inside the Audya (sounds like metal) rolling around so I took the KB and lift the side up so I could hear something rolling inside an after that the KB works. I have a manual from Tony how to get inside the KB but I have not dare to do it yet
Posted by: skude

Re: Audya left voice - 08/08/10 03:45 PM

player 1
Thanks for your reply. I know for sure there is nothing loose inside my KB. Almost everything (all boards,+ HD) inside the Audya is new. My Audya has played fine for a month (for sure the longest time in a year) and I was hoping that the new parts and the last update had solved my Audya issues, at least for some time. Now I'm not so sure anymore
skude
Posted by: Robbo

Re: Audya left voice - 08/08/10 07:41 PM

When I start a style with the split left hand, I get a destictive sound like a needle jump in a record, my dealer assures me that the Audya I have is one of the newer ones but, last night also sounded as though the left sounds were not quite there also?? Tony can you send me the pres on opening the case on the Audya, as I think i'm going to need to do some investigation, and how does one upgrade the ram, and what kind of ram,
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Audya left voice - 08/08/10 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
When I start a style with the split left hand, I get a destictive sound like a needle jump in a record, my dealer assures me that the Audya I have is one of the newer ones but, last night also sounded as though the left sounds were not quite there also?? Tony can you send me the pres on opening the case on the Audya, as I think i'm going to need to do some investigation, and how does one upgrade the ram, and what kind of ram,

Robbo,

You have mail

Tony
Posted by: Robbo

Re: Audya left voice - 08/08/10 09:17 PM

Thanks Tony
Posted by: Dusan

Re: Audya left voice - 08/09/10 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Robbo,

You have mail

Tony

Tony,
can you allso send to me?
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Audya left voice - 08/09/10 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Tony,
can you allso send to me?

you have mail
Posted by: ulivox

Re: Audya left voice - 08/24/10 08:29 AM

my audya 4 has the same bug. The left voice disappears only, when I use the fade-out-bottom. After a booting allis o.k.
Keep swinging
ulivox
Germany
Posted by: leezone

Re: Audya left voice - 08/24/10 08:52 AM

ulivox,

are you liking the AUDYA4?
why the 4 and not the 5?

you play accordion?

i wanna buy too :-)

Re: Audya left voice - 08/24/10 09:39 AM

hi leezone
I am playing Hammond new B 3 portable at most.
Sometimes I like to connect the Audya 4 to Midi and play with this very good "live"-orchestra. The Hammond has Key-Velocity and
I use the upper manual for the right voices
the lower manual for the left voices.
The swell-Pedal of the organ impacts only the right voices. So I like it.
Keep swinging
ulivox
Posted by: leezone

Re: Audya left voice - 08/24/10 10:12 AM

thanks ulivox,

is the AUDYA4 big?
i now have the Ketron XD3

what did you use before?

Re: Audya left voice - 08/25/10 12:57 AM

hi leezone,
before I had a XD 3 too.
The shapes of both Instruments are no different.The sounds are better sampled and
you have a lot of new opportunities regarding the Styles (for example live-guitars).
The Equalizer is as good that you donīt need
an aditional mixer.
I am satisfied with the new gear.
Keep swinging
Ulivox