Question for AJ

Posted by: Christian_1

Question for AJ - 03/30/10 04:55 PM

Hi AJ and all others,
I have been writing about this some time ago, but thought it might be worth asking now since version 4 of the Audya OS is out, or at least has been shown.
Are there any accessibility features implemented in this release?
I am visually impaired and you AJ told me about that some time ago in another thread but you coldn't tell me what features.
So my question is if there are any accessibility features included with this release and what they are?
Many thanks for any info!
Posted by: Dusan

Re: Question for AJ - 04/02/10 03:50 AM

Nothing hapened????
So sorry Christian-1,you can weight years from naw for your answer....nobady hear you!
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Question for AJ - 04/03/10 09:22 AM

a while ago a guy was telling me that a reader was available to plug into a pc type vga output. Since the Audya has this rather than composite I presume it would work the same way.
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Question for AJ - 04/12/10 02:48 PM

Christian_1

We have not included any accessibility features yet in 4.0 but working on one where the keyboard confirms all input with a 'click' sound. The issue is trying to distinguish what input (e.g Menu, Effects, Edit ... etc) from basic Style, Sound input.

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: DanO1

Re: Question for AJ - 04/12/10 04:02 PM

Christian-1,

I am not sure if you own a Ketron or ever have. But,what is nice about all Ketron products is the fact that they have raised buttons. I demonstrated many Ketrons to visually imparied people, including Stevie Wonder and all of these musicial loved the raised buttons.