AJ.......where is answer for my question???

Posted by: fostex450

AJ.......where is answer for my question??? - 06/22/03 07:04 AM

AJ

Where is answer for my question from 06.19.2003. about "cut off" bass and drum when i play profi synth Ketron SD1 on my gig.

fostex450
Posted by: Roel

Re: AJ.......where is answer for my question??? - 06/22/03 02:58 PM

Hi Fostex450,

Please relax ! Our friends from the US have weekend too and they need some time to recover.

Me and all other SD1 players noticed the polyphony-problems and no one is happy with it.
Ketron changed the priority of the playing- or to play notes, what causes dropouts in voices or drums.

Be patient.... AJ will answer your question as soon as he can.

Roel
Posted by: Nigel

Re: AJ.......where is answer for my question??? - 06/22/03 10:39 PM

Please don't demand attention from AJ !!! He moderates this forum simply to help Ketron users. It is NOT his job to offer advice on this forum at Synth Zone, but he is a dedicated Ketron rep who sincerely believes that posting on a public forum like this helps to extend Ketron support.

Don't make it uncomfortable for experts like AJ or they may just choose to stop posting their advice.
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: AJ.......where is answer for my question??? - 06/29/03 03:56 PM

fostex450,

Please re-list your question here once more so I can answer ... sorry for the delay but I have been rather occupied with other Ketron projects.

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: Nigel

Re: AJ.......where is answer for my question??? - 06/30/03 12:36 AM

Thanks AJ. You aready have answered it. It was http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum22/HTML/000398.html
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: AJ.......where is answer for my question??? - 06/30/03 06:11 AM

Nigel,

Thanks for the catch!

AJ