Technics/Solton/Yamaha Players Listr

Posted by: rdr

Technics/Solton/Yamaha Players Listr - 05/07/03 11:02 AM

The Technics Players List has now been transferred to Matti Sairanen and can be accessed at the following location:
http://www.dlc.fi/~matsai/index.html

There are three listings: Technics, Solton and Yamaha owners.Any changes, additions, deletions should be sent directly to Matti. I feel the lists are in excellent hands. I recommend a vist to his site.

It has been my pleasure to maintain the lists since March 1999 and hope it has been of some use to keyboard players.

Dave Ross
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Technics/Solton/Yamaha Players Listr - 05/09/03 03:21 AM

Thanks so much for all the time you have put into the list since 1999. I do know how much time running a website can take up. synthzone.com has listed your your website on it's pages since the early beginnings. I'm so glad Matti has taken over the list so all your great work will continue into the future. I will look at updating my links to point at Matti's website instead of your own.

I wish you the very best in your other ventures.
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Technics/Solton/Yamaha Players Listr - 05/09/03 09:13 AM

rdr,

Thanks for the update and a job well done.

I have just contacted Matti (via email) for a slight modification that needs to be done on his website; (change references of Ketron Products from SOLTON to KETRON - in order to avoid confussion between our products and those marketed via Solton.

Once again, it was a pleasure.

Thanks,

AJ