Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual

Posted by: Anonymous

Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual - 10/17/98 10:50 AM

If any one can get me information or the following it would be very, very helpful.
1. The Factory sounds
2. Any material referencing owners manual
for the Korg Poly-800 Synth.
Posted by: Hot Rod

Re: Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual - 10/18/98 07:16 AM

I've got a copy of the audio tape, and I have the file in a wave. I think I have a manual somewhere. EMail me for the file @ produkt-rb@usa.net ---- I'm needing the exact info for a Korg DW-6000. Thanks
Posted by: Tony Penn

Re: Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual - 11/02/98 01:24 PM

I have the original tape and manual for a poly800 mk2 (I think the only difference was added digital delay and bass/treble commands. email me at apenn@penntek.co.uk to arrange if you want copies.

Re: Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual - 07/31/01 11:29 AM

Hi,

I need a tape and manual also, maybe I might have a manual I can trade out. I need them bad. I really need a tape more than a manual.

Thanks to anyone who could help........
Bob E

Re: Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual - 07/31/01 05:39 PM

Try Kid Nepro for a copy of the sounds on tape. At http://www.kidnepro.com
Posted by: Samulix

Re: Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual - 08/03/01 01:03 AM

Sounds are found by wav files on the net. Try some search engines. I have a manual and found that there is no necessary information. Tape instructions (loading and saving sounds) can also found on net.

Note that Poly-800 don't have for example MIDI sysex features (manual don't help you). Also Poly-800II sounds are not functioning on 'Mark 1', it have a different data format.
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Poly-800 Factory Sounds & Manual - 08/16/01 01:51 AM

Well you do know that finding synth resources is what this site Synth Zone is all about. Try checking http://analog.no/ for WAV recordings of the tape patches. All you need to do is run the audio output of your soundcard into the tape in on your Poly-800 and play the WAV file into it. You may have to tweak the output level from the soundcard so the Poly-800 detects it correctly as a tape signal, but it can be done.