New OS for Genesys.

Posted by: Jerry Mullikin

New OS for Genesys. - 08/22/04 08:30 PM

Hey Dave,

Just before the crash, you mentioned a new OS was coming out for a couple keyboards. Will Genesys be getting a new OS? If so, how can I get a copy? Thanks for your reply.

Jerry Mullikin
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/23/04 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mullikin:
Hey Dave,

Just before the crash, you mentioned a new OS was coming out for a couple keyboards. Will Genesys be getting a new OS? If so, how can I get a copy? Thanks for your reply.

Jerry Mullikin

Hi Jerry,

If you would drop me an e-mail with the serial number of your Genesys and your mailing address I will have the new O/S sent to you. You have the Genesys SP (speakers) correct?

Best Regards,

Dave
Posted by: Jerry Mullikin

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/23/04 08:42 AM

Hello Dave,

Yep, it has speakers. Thanks for the reply and I'll get the serial # off to you right now.

Many Thanks,

Jerry Mullikin
Posted by: JoostMerema

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 01:12 AM

Will the Equinox 88 PRO finally recieve a new OS? There are still a few bugs to be fixed
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 12:53 PM

What is the advertizing highlight on the Gem header..It is underlined in yellow..Is it a bootlegged ad or is Nigel aware of it???

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
What is the advertizing highlight on the Gem header..It is underlined in yellow..Is it a bootlegged ad or is Nigel aware of it???

Hi Fran,

Please explain what you are referring to.

Thanks,

Dave

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 02:56 PM

Dave, The yellow underline is now missing from the header to the right..But you can see the Gem that you typed has the yellow line[unless this is just my computer], If you click on it it says it will go to Bidz.com

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 02:59 PM

It refers to jewelery discounts..

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
It refers to jewelery discounts..

Hi Fran,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I must really need a break or something, but I still don't see what you are talking about. In fact I don't know what GEM header you are referring to.

Just for the record, we don't sell jewelry.

Dave (just not getting it) McMahan
Posted by: msutliff

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 04:37 PM

Hey Fran,

Are you using IE? Cause it sounds like your browser is hijacked.

Is so, get a hold of Donny and have him send you a copy of SpySweeper. Start it, update it, let it scan and fix.

(not seeing any GEM links here)

-mike

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by msutliff:
Hey Fran,

Are you using IE? Cause it sounds like your browser is hijacked.

Is so, get a hold of Donny and have him send you a copy of SpySweeper. Start it, update it, let it scan and fix.

(not seeing any GEM links here)

-mike

Thanks Mike. I was begining to think that I was going nuts because I didn't see anything.

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 05:24 PM

I ran Ad aware and now I don't see it either...It was strange, it attached to only the GEM name...well I guess I will not get any deals on jewelery now..

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 08-31-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 08-31-2004).]
Posted by: msutliff

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 07:13 PM

Well cool then. Maybe there was something there that Ad aware caught.

There was a trojan going around that latched on to key words in the body of the page then linked them to various associated sites.

Fran, as long as I've got ya here....Are you going to join the boys on their trip to Louisiana?

Dave (you too!!!)...Are you going to join the boys and bring a few GEM products along? What a way to showcase the goods!!

-mike

Re: New OS for Genesys. - 08/31/04 07:27 PM

Hi Mike,

I do beleive that was being talked about. But don't tell anybody.

Dave