Just checking

Posted by: DannyJay

Just checking - 07/19/00 05:47 PM

Just wondering when all you GEM users are going to wake up. This forum has been sleeping for quite some time now.
Posted by: sk880user

Re: Just checking - 07/20/00 09:24 AM

DannyJay,

Hi. I am actually checking this forum 4-5 times a week.
Posted by: eddy awada

Re: Just checking - 07/22/00 09:26 AM

i also check in daily.

eddy
Posted by: George Kaye

Re: Just checking - 07/22/00 06:51 PM

Danny,
Actually I forget to check with this one, I'm always looking at the Chris Hansen arranger keyboard discussion group.
Hey, any of you guys interested in a WK6 powerstation with a few scraches on it? I had a breakin at my store this week, and a few keyboards got hit with broken glass chips. I will sell it very reasonably? If you have any friends interested, have them email me.
Have any of you loaded in the new operating system for the WK6 or WK8 yet? What do you think? I like the direct play song mode now.
George kaye

Re: Just checking - 07/25/00 09:02 AM

George,

It is wonderful that you come here as well. We always look forward to your posts, especially the ones about General Music.

Re: Just checking - 07/25/00 08:24 PM

George,

I dont need another GEM keyboard but.... got any scratched Solton x4 modules?

Re: Just checking - 07/25/00 08:26 PM

All you guys who posted here.

Sure am glad you check in once in a while. I also check frequently but seldom post anything. I will try to get something going.

Any word on the new O.S. for the SK's?

Re: Just checking - 07/26/00 10:37 AM

Dannyjay,

If you hear something about the new OS for SK, please inform us. I am very interested. I hope they do something also with the piano sound.