MIDI Files

Posted by: teuchter

MIDI Files - 12/26/08 12:16 PM

I am new to this so you will have to bear with me. I have a Casio LK-93TV Keyboard and I have downloaded some MIDI files from the net onto a SMART Media card. Once downloaded I checked if they had text (which they have) and I have converted them to format 0 which is compatible with my keyboard. All files play on the keyboard but when I connect it up to the TV to use as karaoke only one file works with the text appearing as per a karaoki machine. It all works fine with the files I received on the SMART media card I got when I bought the keyboard so I know it works fine.

Can anyone direct me to a site when I can download free MIDI files that will work for me. It must have something to do with the files

Any help would be appreciated

G
Posted by: MORPH!

Re: MIDI Files - 01/18/09 03:38 AM

Hey yeah therez a ton of places (well i mean a lot since bytes dont weight too much (do they even weigh at all?) that might be exagerating)
midifarm is one and there a lot that is shared also that is perfectly legal. usually ones with some kind of payload are a bit better. elaborate classic pieces for example just dont come in 10K packages. Well, youll see. Make sure you scan everything btw just to be safe

best to ya

Re: MIDI Files - 01/19/09 07:51 AM

Cheers Morph.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I have had a look at midi farm but I can't login because during the registration process I am unable to enter my country because of a problem with the form and this in am mandatory field so I am unable to register. Secondly there does not seem to be any files listed but it may be that I have to log in to see them. Any thoughts

G
Posted by: --Mac

Re: MIDI Files - 01/21/09 09:32 AM

Pick any country on the list and log in.

Re: MIDI Files - 01/23/09 03:24 AM

That is the problem it is not allowing me to seclect anything. There are not countries list ed

G
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: MIDI Files - 01/24/09 10:57 AM

http://www.vanbasco.com/