CubaseLE

Posted by: Caragabal

CubaseLE - 11/21/06 12:58 AM

I have been talked into buying a new Inspire Sound Card which had Cubase LE bundled with it.

I received no hard copy of a manual and only have the help file to guide me.

I find it rather confusing and wonder to get me going if some one could in simple steps advise on how to record output and save it from my PSR3000.
Both song an vocals go direct from the keyboard into the sound card.

Cousin Ken

[This message has been edited by Caragabal (edited 11-21-2006).]
Posted by: abacus

Re: CubaseLE - 11/21/06 05:11 AM

Hello Ken
A lot of modern software does not come with a manual; (Too expensive) however it is usually contained in a PDF file on the disc or in the program folder, so have a good look on the disc.
Also have a look here, to see if it is what you are after. http://www.steinberg.de/969_1.html

Hope this helps

Bill

Re: CubaseLE - 11/21/06 09:36 PM

Thanks Bill I have downloaded and printed the getting started manual.

Now I can read instructions while Cubase is on the screen.

I am indebted to you.

Cousin Ken

[This message has been edited by Caragabal (edited 11-21-2006).]

Re: CubaseLE - 12/02/06 10:00 PM

Bill I have finally had success in recording a rendition.

I downloaded and printed the manual but there was finer detail which the manual did not cover and which I finally discovered by experimentation.

A bit of a frustrating time but I might be able to help someone else in the future.

Thanks once again for your help.

Cousin Ken

[This message has been edited by Caragabal (edited 12-02-2006).]

Re: CubaseLE - 12/07/06 12:20 AM

I have been successful in recording songs and have got to Mixdown in which I have not been able to complete because I now get the message:-

" An error occured during export"

Before I unistall the programe and reinstall it has anyone else had this problem and was able to fix it.

I am getting really frustrated with LE Cubase
as I have followed the instuctions in the manuals and have not been able to find any explanation of error messages.

Looking forward to any comments.

Cousin Ken
Posted by: abacus

Re: CubaseLE - 12/07/06 01:28 PM

Hi Ken
There is normally a glossary of error messages at the end of the manual, (Or in your case the PDF file) if not just put the error message into the knowledge base support section of the Steinberg Web Site and do a search, as it is highly unlikely that you are the only one to have had this problem.
Hope this helps

Bill