SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#13608 - 02/27/99 02:09 PM Power on menu for Classic Keys
ColinB Offline

I'm aware of a power on menu in the Classic Keys module. What combination of buttons do I have to press to activate it, please ?

Thanks,

Colin

#13609 - 02/27/99 11:02 PM Re: Power on menu for Classic Keys
Mike Nelson Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove,MN,USA
Go to www.emu-ensoniq.com , then the E-mu home page and select tips & tricks. You'll have to scroll down a long way, but I recall seeing something about that. Most of the items had to do with re-initializing sections of memory; definitely find and read this before experimenting with holding buttons down on powerup!Hope you haven't lost memory contents.mn

#13610 - 03/02/99 03:53 PM Re: Power on menu for Classic Keys
ColinB Offline

Thanks, Mike.

I have the memory setup dumped to computer, so I was just looking for an initialisation sequence.

I'll take a look at the web site you suggested.

Colin

#13611 - 03/08/99 07:19 PM Re: Power on menu for Classic Keys
Mike Nelson Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove,MN,USA
So sorry, Colin, after posting that message I went to emu.com and found that much of the tips&tricks list had been purged, including the entry I had seen. You or I should post this question on the Morpheus Page (see Synth Zone E-mu Page)- this is intriguing to me too, I've got a c.k. and a mph. Someone has got to have seen what I had seen, so please help us out!mn

#13612 - 03/10/99 12:32 PM Re: Power on menu for Classic Keys
M Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hold down the two cursor keys and power on. This will take you into diagnostics mode where you can re initialise or run tests.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online