SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#13272 - 10/22/04 05:25 AM copy of forum subjects
Sam McDade Offline

Loc: Wodonga, Vic, Australia
To Jim W.
I have cut and pasted some forum topics into 15 individually related WORD files over the last few months for my own use. These are available to anyone (with your permission)by email request, approx total of 500 kB.

------------------

#13273 - 10/22/04 07:52 AM Re: copy of forum subjects
Jim Wintringham Offline

Loc: Forest, Oh., U.S.A.
That is fine with me. I am also trying to post some of my 'how to' docs on the Pianoman's site: http://www.originalz.com/casio/casio_bbs/

If you have the time, check out his site...and feel free to post any of the docs that I have missed (I didn't save all of them...just the ones that I made as docs first, then pasted to the Casio forum). The ones I have posted were easy to re-post. I just did a 'copy and paste' directly to the new message window.

On your other post...there are a lot of things using the SmartMedia card, even other keyboards...so, hopefully there will be someone who will continue the product.

[This message has been edited by Jim Wintringham (edited 10-22-2004).]

#13274 - 10/23/04 10:02 PM Re: copy of forum subjects
Smurf Offline

Loc: Ohio
Hello Folks,
I requested the topics from Sam and recieved them very quickly. They are very helpfull and adressed a few of my questions to boot. I recommend getting ahold of them, or maybe posting them on one of the other great sites that have popped up for WK users so everyone can learn from this info. Thanks again Sam for making these available to us. Smurf

#13275 - 11/02/04 11:01 PM Re: copy of forum subjects
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Sam and Jim, if you have helpful docs you want to be able to make available to other users online, you are welcome to zip them up into a single file and email it to me and I'll unzip it into a public folder here at Synth Zone so you can link to it online. That would save Sam having to keep emailing out the files.

#13276 - 11/05/04 11:27 PM Re: copy of forum subjects
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks so much Sam for putting these docs together and for sending them to me to make available. I have put them online at http://www.synthzone.com/midi/casio/docs/

All WK-3500 users should check these out.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 11-05-2004).]

#13277 - 11/08/04 06:39 AM Re: copy of forum subjects
Jim Wintringham Offline

Loc: Forest, Oh., U.S.A.
Thanks, Nigel and Sam

Sam really put things together! My 'docs' weren't so well organized!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online