SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#310719 - 05/13/10 02:17 PM Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
AFG Music Offline

I thought maybe you'll find this interesting. if so let me know!

although I personally find Linux better, you know this.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 05-13-2010).]

#310720 - 05/13/10 02:41 PM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
personally I dont care to much, on my windows box I still not have ONE asio application installed.
But just curious to know how is working and IF is working..
Maybe you can teach to Openlab$ ?

#310721 - 05/13/10 02:53 PM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
personally I dont care to much, on my windows box I still not have ONE asio application installed.
But just curious to know how is working and IF is working..
Maybe you can teach to Openlab$ ?

teach to Openlab,lol
no

but if you realy like to know you can send me a e-mail. maybe this is something for livearranger windows based version to, I do not know maybe this will give you an new idea, I'm not a C++ programmer.

---------------------------------------------
but we both know that Linux is simply better

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 05-13-2010).]

#310722 - 05/14/10 07:30 AM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Can't you just post the information on the forum or is it a secret

I would be interested in knowing how it works myself.

Regards
James

#310723 - 05/14/10 07:45 AM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
LIONSTRACS Offline

AFG already reply...wil NOT post or Openlab$ will copy..
kidding

#310724 - 05/14/10 07:48 AM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
LIONSTRACS Offline

hey,,just looking right now...
OL have a big announcement on maj 19..maybe they come out with this multiple asio host without asio driver??
AFG.. do you gave they the all infos?

#310725 - 05/14/10 08:05 AM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
.wil NOT post or Openlab$ will copy

Didn't think of that... Yeah very true.

They would probably sue AFG for even thinking up a solution to fix the problem they have with all their keyboards

Bully tactics is all they know.

James

#310726 - 05/14/10 08:31 AM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
hey,,just looking right now...
OL have a big announcement on maj 19..maybe they come out with this multiple asio host without asio driver??
AFG.. do you gave they the all infos?

info to openlabs no, but i can give you info, if you like it. lol

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 05-14-2010).]

#310727 - 05/14/10 03:06 PM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
The only way you can have an ASIO Host is if you have an ASIO driver, if you use something else it is no longer an ASIO Host. (ASIO Host is just a name that describes a host that is connected to an ASIO driver; if it was connected to a WDM driver (For instance) it would be a WDM Host)

If the software (?) you mention was that good, the developer would be either shouting about it from the tree tops, or registering it so that he could sell it to make money, as neither is occurring it can’t be that good.

Bill

#310728 - 05/14/10 03:53 PM Re: Domenico are you interested for multiple Asiohost in Windows without asio driver?:
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
The only way you can have an ASIO Host is if you have an ASIO driver, if you use something else it is no longer an ASIO Host. (ASIO Host is just a name that describes a host that is connected to an ASIO driver; if it was connected to a WDM driver (For instance) it would be a WDM Host)

If the software (?) you mention was that good, the developer would be either shouting about it from the tree tops, or registering it so that he could sell it to make money, as neither is occurring it can’t be that good.

Bill

O, sorry i mean multiple VSTHost and VST and Not Asiohost, sorry for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

i hope nigel change this to VSTHOST.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 05-14-2010).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online