As we know the people (Helmut)over at tastenpoint are developing a complete style set for Q-ranger. And some special sound sets for the european market.

In this post aare some more answers.
http://www.tastenpoint.at/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1436&p=11601#p11601

Quote:

1) there are / are mega voices reconstructed in order to play too T2 and T3 styles in the q-ranger TRUE can. I have basically been completed. but still in test phase with many styles (for proper operation) available in about 2-3 weeks ...

the yamaha styles which are in the live-arranger of the fa. imagine inviting mountain are the standard GIGA GM / GS sounded played. The Ketron styles will also soon get the right sound-fonts. because at present people are working in ireland it ....

2) if we embed soundsets, intended for roland or korg styles, I know not. may well be more. but has no priority at the moment ....

3) there are certainly Wersi-organ packages or packages are, how it was used by Wersi. many individual sounds from our shop are now available as tastenpoint.at GIG file for lionstracs available, they only have to be set and published - (by the way, instruments and soon also for all yamaha T2 and T3).

4) at the moment we sell directly to benelux of Austria, however, are in negotiation with various music houses and representatives in holland and belgium ......

5) lionstracs works at present again in the new OS 4.3, the will come in about 1-2 weeks. since there are several things super NEW. and as always ALL FREE! not cost more for NEW features in lionstracs instrument.

Who even buys ALWAYS receive a lionstracs live long - the news FREE shipping via upload or DVD. it will only server fees or shipping fees levied from 10 € .....

So i guess my intuition is right. Helmut over at Tastenpoint is making a complete set-up with hundreds of styles for Q-ranger. Stykes espescially made for Lionstracs instrument. And not just copies.

With all these people currently working on MS projects by the end of the year even Diki must admit that Lionstracs finally has become what we hoped it to would 4 years ago when we first met Dom overhere on these forums. And its even better with the support they currently give to all users.

http://keyszone.boards.net