SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#310890 - 05/19/10 06:05 PM LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hello everyone.

It's with great pleasure that I can now announce the release of LSCP Gen v 1.0 for all Lionstracs products (OS 4.2 onwards).

For those who haven't been following the development, LSCP Gen is a program that allows you to manage and create large libraries of sounds for Lionstracs keyboard. The program supports drag and drop between different libraries and countless other features that automate tasks and generates system files for Lionstracs products.

Video tutorials on how to use the program will be available in the next few days as well as tips and tricks on getting the most from the program.

LSCP Gen is freeware software written by me James Tubbritt of IA-Studio's (www.irishacts.com) for all Lionstracs end users.

Compatibility, WinXP, Vista and Win7 (32 and 64bit OS supported and tested)
LSCP Gen also runs under Wine / Linux on Lionstracs products. Note.... Vista and Win7 users, please run LSCP Gen with Administrator privileges as the LSCP files written by the application are exported to C:\

ATOM Processors (Netbooks) also tested down as far as 1.3Ghz 1GB RAM, XP.

Screen Shot

Application Download
CLICK HERE
9.18MB EXE

Those who are running the beta version, please do NOT uninstall your beta copy if you have content added you wish to keep. Please just install release 1.0 as a new progam and if you make yourself known to me, I can give you details on how to port your data from a beta version over into the final release version.

This release is NOT an update patch for beta versions.

Kind Regards
James Tubbritt

#310891 - 05/19/10 06:32 PM Re: LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Yayyyy!!!!

Thanks heaps James...I cannot thank you enough man, great work!!

Dennis

#310892 - 05/20/10 02:55 AM Re: LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Bravo
I need to setup a new windows PC for try to testing too...here only Linux..
Last question:
It mean that I dont have to fix the skip number 0 to 1 to display on inerface on my code?
I will fix today the 10 family group that still are numerated +1.

#310893 - 05/20/10 05:02 AM Re: LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
Irishacts Offline

Hi Domenico.

Quote:
It mean that I dont have to fix the skip number 0 to 1 to display on inerface on my code?
I will fix today the 10 family group that still are numerated +1.

Yes, you need to fix your code. Something is not right in how the programs are seen and loaded and the LSCP file I had hand written did not solve the problem either.

See my post here. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum44/HTML/000054.html

So just to be clear, my LSCP Gen program writes Program 1 as 0 0 0 and you do need to fix your code as something is broken.

When you fix that, I can then test the GM Bank my Script cleaned up and generated from your original GM Bank. If all is good I'll then upload the RAR for you and end users to download.

Kind Regards
James

#310894 - 05/20/10 01:36 PM Re: LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
miden Offline

So James this means (looking at your pic) that a user can name his giga sounds source folder anything (in your example Lionstracs GM), move that into the Giga folder on the MS, as long as the user creates the LSCP file FROM that bank?

Dennis

#310895 - 05/20/10 02:06 PM Re: LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
Irishacts Offline

Yes, that's correct.

Regards
James.

#310896 - 05/20/10 02:21 PM Re: LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
AFG Music Offline

yes Dennis, this is how linuxsampler works.

but for LSCP file Name on MS/Groove you can use 3 names only:

MS-02-instruments-1.lscp
MS-02-tyros.lscp
MS-02-oriental.lscp

i think maybe you know this already,

#310897 - 05/20/10 02:29 PM Re: LSCP Gen 1.0 official release here to download NOW.
miden Offline

Thanks James, thanks AFG...yep I sorta figured it already, but I just wanted to make sure

Cheers
Dennis

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online