Hi all those lucky enough to have Tyros2,

I have downloaded the new Scat voice to a Flash memory stick and loaded the individual voice into Custom Voice and also saved it to User Drive. I can then remove the flash drive. Fine, but after switching off,when I come back to switching on again it does not load the Scat voice. It seems I have to leave the Flash drive in all the while inorder to reload the voice everytime I switch on. Presumably I shall have to fit a HDD if I want to re-use my Flash drive.
Has anyone else experienced this ?

I'm also having problems with the connection to the computer. When I wish to switch the Tyros off but leave my computer on I cick on the icon to unplug or eject hardware and then to 'stop' USB Midi driver However it tells me that I cannot ,as it is being accessed by another program. So I then get the window which warns me etc about possibly crashing the computer. It often disconnects me from the web too. On looking at properties ,it says the Yamaha driver is working perfectly ok.
For the moment I've uninstalled the program and the computer recognises the Tyros as a Digital Workstation which I can remove safely.
Can any of you experts out there help please ?

Derek