SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#304049 - 02/15/06 02:37 PM can some one with a tyros 2 plz add me to mesanger
gibscorpion Offline

Loc: gibraltar
hello ive just boughtmyself a new tyros 2 the keyboard is awsome but i need a lot of help since it looks like an aircraft cockpit to me can some some of you add me to youer msn mesanger and plz help me out a bit thanks this is my mesanger gibscorpion@hotmail.com thanks all

#304050 - 02/15/06 08:59 PM Re: can some one with a tyros 2 plz add me to mesanger
BobT2 Offline

A good start is to read your manual. Yamaha has done a fairly good job as manuals go. The initial section helps you to get up and running. Learning a small section of the T2, a little at a time, will help you begin the demystifying process.
The beauty of the Tyros2 is the fact that with the "cockpit" a tremendous amount of music can be played.
There are other informative boards you can subscribe to that have numerous helpful posts. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask specific questions.

Bob

#304051 - 02/16/06 01:38 PM Re: can some one with a tyros 2 plz add me to mesanger
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Nice going gib, you already have me on MSN so feel free when I am on to ask anything.
Hope the info I already gave you on the T2 helped out.

#304052 - 02/24/06 12:10 PM Re: can some one with a tyros 2 plz add me to mesanger
raytaysandy Offline

Loc: united kingdom
can you tell me how to record songs to the memory stick usb, and can i use a card reader to do the same raytaysandy
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
Nice going gib, you already have me on MSN so feel free when I am on to ask anything.
Hope the info I already gave you on the T2 helped out.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online