SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#304543 - 12/01/06 06:40 AM Yamaha Tyros2 Voted Best Keyboard
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Yamaha Tyros2 Voted Best Keyboard by England's Music Industry Association

— Flagship Arranger Workstation Wins Another Accolade —

BUENA PARK, Calif. — Yamaha's Tyros2 arranger workstation has been awarded the coveted title of Best Electronic Keyboard at the prestigious 2006 Music Industry Association (MIA) awards ceremony held in October at the Savoy Hotel, London.

The Yamaha Tyros2
The MIA award follows Yamaha's recent sell-out Tyros2 tour in England with internationally renowned keyboardist Peter Baartmans, and is the latest accolade for the Tyros keyboard technology after the original Tyros and Tyros2 models were voted the most powerful keyboards in the world by the international music press.

The Music Industry Association has a wide reaching membership, encompassing all areas of the musical instrument trade in the UK, including retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers. Many of its members are in fierce competition with each other on a day to day basis and due to the diversity of the Association's membership, the award is a true reflection of the popularity, sales success and market leadership of Yamaha Electronic Keyboards.

With a name like a dinosaur, there is nothing prehistoric about the Tyros2 keyboard, which features Yamaha's latest innovation, Super Articulation Technology, the new benchmark in keyboard technology.

The futuristic-looking Tyros2 offers a huge technological leap forward by replicating stunningly realistic instrument sounds and is an easy-to-use musical powerhouse with a host of new features to satisfy and impress both the home player and the most demanding professional.

About Yamaha:
Yamaha Corporation of America is the largest subsidiary of Yamaha Corporation, Japan and offers a full line of musical instruments and audio/visual products to the U.S. market. Products include: acoustic and digital pianos, portable keyboards, guitars, acoustic and electronic drums, band and orchestral instruments, marching percussion products, synthesizers, professional digital and analog audio products, wireless content, and innovative technology products targeted to the hobbyist, education, worship, professional music, and installation markets. Yamaha Corporation of America also owns Yamaha Exporting, Inc., a subsidiary engaged in exporting many products and materials to overseas markets including Japan.

#304544 - 12/03/06 11:55 AM Re: Yamaha Tyros2 Voted Best Keyboard
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Wow, that's quite an honor. Thanks for posting that Bebop, but I already knew it was the greatest keyboard to me. I've been enjoying playing it for years!

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#304545 - 01/10/07 01:34 AM Re: Yamaha Tyros2 Voted Best Keyboard
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
AWESOME NEWS

#304546 - 01/11/07 02:15 AM Re: Yamaha Tyros2 Voted Best Keyboard
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Sure makes me feel good, just bought one a week ago. Thanks for posting So far it's beyond my expectations.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online