I've been having this issue when I go from one performance setting to the next (while playing a song), the previous sound totally cuts out when I hit the next performance button.

Or if it doesn't cut out, than you can here a little glitch.

In other words it's not a seeming less transition from one performance setting to another within a song.

I noticed some Tones are easier on transitions and they blend in fine, but others just go dead silent once the next Perf. Set. button is pressed.

To go around this problem I used the same sound for Upper 2 in all the Perf. Settings., and didn't even turn them On. Plus their Volume level had to be the same, in order for the Upper 1 to be a smooth transition going to the Next Perf. Setting.

Any idea what is causing it? , I saw youtube comments complaining about this same issue.

FYI. Updated to 1.06 in my opinion it has a bug, sometimes I save a performance setting with data, and once I restart the keyboard it's like I didn't save anything. Very frustrating, wish I would've never updated, and I can't even go back to 1.05.