SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#303135 - 09/19/07 09:08 AM Fab Roland Service
tony harbour Offline

Loc: wilts,england
Never had a problem with my G70 but just realised today the master volume knob was missing , and am thinking of selling it and upgrading to a PA2XPRO or tyros3 / G80 (might be the pa2x as getting itchy fingers).

Anyway to sell the keyboard i figure it's best if it is "pristine" so contacted roland support using their website enquiry form - and amazed to get a reply within an hour , and flabergasted that 1) it is available and 2) it is in stock! and 3) it costs just £3.50 including the delivery .

So 10/10 for service, just thought they deserve some praise.

#303136 - 09/19/07 09:57 AM Re: Fab Roland Service
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Now that's the way a company should do business. I must say I experienced the same service from Yamaha when a button on my Tyros 2 stopped working. Plus the store where I purchased it from gave me a loaner for two weeks while it was out for repair.

Outstanding. We always here horror stories so it's always refreshing to hear a success story once in a while.
Regards,

------------------
Al Giordano
http://www.arrangerworld.com

Tyros 2, Yamaha P-250, Korg Triton Extreme 76, Roland VK8-M, DW Collectors Series Drums, Roland SPD-S.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#303137 - 09/22/07 12:09 AM Re: Fab Roland Service
tony harbour Offline

Loc: wilts,england
Yep I don't normally award brownie points but ... praise where praise is due . Knob arrived recorded delivery today . Now complete keyboard again. Now ready for px for the next G80 or Tyros 3 (unless Pa2xpro is any good).

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online