SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#303124 - 04/26/00 10:35 AM Fill ins on the EM50
crazychris Offline

Loc: Germany
The EM50 has only one Button for Fill Ins. If you are on the Original Style you go with a Fill In in the variation and also back. My Question: is it possible when you are in the Original Style to play the original fill in pattern and stay in the original Style ? With E20 or RA50 you had 2 Buttons and so yon can chosse witch Fill In you like to play. I miss this funktion and I hope someone knows a solution if there is one.

#303125 - 04/28/00 09:19 AM Re: Fill ins on the EM50
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi. I have an EM-50... gonna sell it tho and get a yamaha RM1X mainly because I hate the idea of having to rely on preset patterns... Anyhow, to answer your question, quite simple really. Start your style, press the fill-to button, then almost immediately after that (before the fill in phrase finishes), wack the "original" button, witch will cause the fill-in to continue with the original mode of the style after it finishes with the fill in.
Hope I was off help. And I hope u also join me in my quest to make original music!
heh
jk

MachT

#303126 - 04/28/00 12:35 PM Re: Fill ins on the EM50
crazychris Offline

Loc: Germany
thank you Macht.

I knew this solution you offer me. But the problem is, that if I am in the Original Mode, the EM50 plays the "to variation" Fill in pattern. In most times this fill in is to hard, to go after that back to the original mode. On my last Arraganger RA50 you had 2 Buttons. One plays the "to original" Fill in an stay in the Original Mode, and the other plays the "to variation" Fill in and step to the variation mode. The only solution i found is, that I quick press original and then fill in, so I get the "to original" Pattern. But somtimes this is not very easy.
And you has right. Somtimes it is better to make handmade music ! But be shure, I have more Instruments than the EM50. And, I had an PC too :-) !

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online