SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#303843 - 08/23/09 12:16 PM Roland e50
daved Offline

Loc: Australia
I have a Roland E50 about 3 months old. Great machine, however, I am not at present using the arranger song list features, just playing with a church group each week. What I want to do is to adjust some of the settings eg touch, tone etc. I can do these, but can't work out from the manual how to save these so that they will stay the same next time I turn it on. Am I missing something, or can it be done? When I try and save "User Program Set" (as at P177 of the manual), it won't let me.

#303844 - 08/30/09 02:31 PM Re: Roland e50
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Have you checked whether the Memory protect is on? What does it say when it won't let you save a UPS?

Don't forget, UPS's are just SET LISTS... If you want to save a customized setup (registration, UPG), you have to save it to the UPS, then save the UPS. Save as a UPG.

If you get that done, you can then specify that particular UPG to be your Startup registration, too. It's all in the manual...

#303845 - 09/04/09 02:16 PM Re: Roland e50
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Any further Roland questions, either try the General Arranger Forum here at SZ, or better yet (sorry, Nigel!), ask at http://www.roland-arranger.com/smf/index.php?board=1.0

I am afraid I don't check here too often, due to lack of traffic.

#303846 - 09/07/09 03:58 AM Re: Roland e50
daved Offline

Loc: Australia
Thanks, it was the push in the right direction I needed.
Dave

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online