SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#303606 - 07/30/05 12:14 PM G70 - user pgm genre lost when overwriting it
mailibu Offline

Loc: Prilly, Vaud, Suisse
And again another G70 bug: each time you overwrite a user pgm after having done a modification on it, the genre you laboriously entered through the virtual keyboard is lost. GRRR !

Mailibu

PS: this adds to the factory styles which are all but impressive. I am really impatiently waiting for the Tyros 2 to come out. I was very pleased with the styles of my small Yamaha PSR2100 and this is not the G70 which will make me forget my Yamaha: I miss it !

#303607 - 07/30/05 01:55 PM Re: G70 - user pgm genre lost when overwriting it
nielshs Offline

Hi

You can report the bugs on Roland User Club http://www.selskabsmusikeren.dk

All bugs reported in the userclub will be solved and released in OS 2.0 and some new futures will be aded.

#303608 - 08/06/05 11:05 PM Re: G70 - user pgm genre lost when overwriting it
g800miles Offline

Loc: UK
I've been using the Yamaha PSR series for years finishing up with the 9000PRo plus VM card. Yes I missed the Yamaha at first but having had the G70 for a month and spent that amount of time doing my re-programming and setting up, I'm now very much enjoying the G70.
I admit I still have a Yamaha but resisted the urge to play it until now and I still prefer the G70. I hasten to add that I've updated to V 1.10 and appear to have no bugs.
I find that the G70 requires a lot of dedicated attention to remember how to do things especially when your getting near the pro-end or concert end of performing but, on relection, this was the case with the PSR's.

Today is my first 'outing' playing outdoors with a pair of outputs of some 500 watts each. If you're interested, I'll let you know how I get on

Regards Derek Miles.

------------------
Derek Miles

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online