As always, I left early for a gig today which was about 50 minutes away from my home. Somehow I managed to do it in half an hour, so I had more than enough time to unload and unpack, so I took my time.

Fifteen minutes before I'm to start, I finally open my keyboard case, and horror of horrors, I immediately realized that my Tyros power cable, was still plugged into the wall of my studio!

Thank G-d, I kept my wits about me, quickly googled samash and guitar center on my phone, and found one just five minutes away. After much pleading they let me take the power cable off their floor model, and I made it back on time!

Has this happened to anyone?

Lesson learned. I am now going to buy two more power cables. One for my keyboard case, one for my travel case, and the last to stay in my studio. Like this, I won't make this mistake again.

However I notice that the Tyros power cable is cornered on one side and rounded on the other. Is that necessary? Will this product on eBay which is rounded on both sides (it fits into the Tyros power socket), be right - or is the corner there for a reason?
http://cgi.ebay.com/AC-LINE-CORD-2-WIRE-...7QQcmdZViewItem