whew! between my life lately and the rocket brain surgery involved, I finally got it done? will send more comprehensive samples
from both Cd's and cover art soon(yeah i know
I said that over 2 weeks ago) and chas..re your recent thread re why post? I'm gonna try to get some of you to buy them! already sent
StephenM. his..hey Steve,a testimonial lol?

Here is Boogie Blues Jam (5:00) from my new
demo CD, WE IS US: Mo & Madafo. I actually did this with SZ in mind. I'm on the E60, with the bass/drums only from the Blue Boogie Style. The intro/outro is Arlen's "Blues in the Night"w/a cappella Roland scat vocal..may be layered with chorus,i forget. Then it goes into boogie-woogie jam w/piano, then organ, then harmonica layered with another organ, then scat, then piano again, then scat outro.

My working duo partner is percussionist
Madafo. His contributions keep the rhythms
from sounding "canned". Was not overdubbed, we did it live..but a lot of editing went into it. We did a lot of run-throughs with different sounds, finally settled on which and how much and in what order to fit them together for best effect.

not a cop-out, but keep in mind keys are my 3rd best ax after sax and vocals (you'll hear some of those when i package my sales pitch
for you) only play keys since 1999 so no way am i a legit "pianist". but I am proud of the
custom piano sound i assembled, and the organ
assembly too, so if u Roland E cats want the formulas I'll be happy to give..just email me. Here's the mp4 via yousendit:HOPE THIS WORKS!!!!!!LOL

IF U GOT WRONG ONE SORRY.. I DELETED IT GO TO NEXT POST DOWN LOL WHAT A TECH DUFUS.

------------------
Miami Mo

[This message has been edited by keysvocalssax (edited 02-04-2008).]