SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#111958 - 03/02/01 09:43 PM New Owners Manual for X1 finished!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Hello all you Solton X1 and X4 players. I am excited to announce that there is a new, soon to be available users guide to the X series keyboards ready for distribution.
AJ, who many of you know from the Solton Club, has put together a 50 page how to guide on most of the features in the X products. He mailed me an advanced copy last week which I read from cover to cover, edited a few things AJ might not have covered completely and I've given my "thumbs Up" to AJ on how I was easily able to understand the working of the X keyboards.
AJ is meeting with Solton, New York next week and will inform me as to the decision of either having solton market this manual or if AJ will be doing this himself.
In my opinion, this is the most thorough attempt of explaining in writing how to step by step play the keyboard, record user styles, record songs and basically get you up and running.
I have suggested to AJ that perhaps, the next volume would contain highly detailed information about midi features as well as system exclusive data, but for now, this manual does a great job.
Congradulations AJ on a fine job!
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#111959 - 03/04/01 03:45 AM Re: New Owners Manual for X1 finished!
Clif Anderson Offline

Its really nice someone went to this effort on Solton's behalf.

Didn't someone say there would be an SD-1 manual online shortly after NAMM? I haven't heard anything about it since.

#111960 - 03/04/01 09:51 AM Re: New Owners Manual for X1 finished!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
That was I who said Solton would supply me with a PDF file since they left me with a keyboard with no owners manual. However, I still have received nothing from Italy.
George Kaye

[This message has been edited by George Kaye (edited 03-04-2001).]
(Retired 2021)

#111961 - 03/05/01 07:35 PM Re: New Owners Manual for X1 finished!
Danny D Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hi George,

When this manual is available and how the
X1 owner can get it ? I can't wait any longer !!!!! :0)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online