SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#395847 - 11/13/14 03:23 PM Another PR item that really works...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
For the past several years I've been mailing out Thank You cards from VistaPrint to all my Activity Directors, and those that have hired me for private parties. Those cards are dirt cheap from Vista Print and they really produce.

This year, they're offering custom Christmas cards for as little as $4.99 for 10 cards, which is less expensive than purchasing regular cards in a card shop. That equates to just .49 cents per card, and for the good will it creates between you and your clients, it is priceless.

Take a look at VistaPrint

good luck,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (11/13/14 03:24 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#395848 - 11/13/14 03:33 PM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: travlin'easy]
rosetree
Unregistered

That's interesting. I heard that here in Europe Vistaprint is supposed to be a kind of trap that first woos customers with cheap prices, but somehow it's quickly getting expensive. But I haven't made any experiences myself.

#395849 - 11/13/14 03:39 PM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

I've been dealing with VistaPrint for more than a decade now and never had a problem with price increases - NEVER!. They've always been above board, and right up front with their prices. Like every business, they have promotional specials, but the quality is top notch, the prices have always been less than half the local print shops, and they deliver on time every time. Can't say enough good things about them.

Gary cool

#395853 - 11/13/14 04:09 PM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
I've been dealing with VistaPrint for more than a decade now and never had a problem with price increases - NEVER!. They've always been above board, and right up front with their prices. Like every business, they have promotional specials, but the quality is top notch, the prices have always been less than half the local print shops, and they deliver on time every time. Can't say enough good things about them.

Gary cool

Ditto Gary I use them as well !!

Gary what did you write or print inside the cards....is it a holiday or xmas, or card theme?

Edited by Dnj (11/13/14 04:12 PM)

#395864 - 11/13/14 06:17 PM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

My card is one that I custom made, online with Vistaprint. It's just a photo of me playing the keyboard and in extra large print the words "Thank You" across the bottom of the card. On the back of the card, it has my name, address, telephone number and Email address. It's just a post card, and all I have to do is slap on an address label and a stamp. Quick, easy and efficient. The Christmas cards are a great deal, and they're less expensive now than they were a couple years ago.

Gary cool

#395867 - 11/13/14 06:42 PM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
My card is one that I custom made, online with Vistaprint. It's just a photo of me playing the keyboard and in extra large print the words "Thank You" across the bottom of the card. On the back of the card, it has my name, address, telephone number and Email address. It's just a post card, and all I have to do is slap on an address label and a stamp. Quick, easy and efficient. The Christmas cards are a great deal, and they're less expensive now than they were a couple years ago.

Gary cool

please post a pic of the card when its done would love to see the design idea..... thanx

#395868 - 11/13/14 06:49 PM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Donny, I think I already posted this one, but I'll have to check the photo files to be sure.

This is the photo I used, but it says "Thank You" across the top in bold, white letters.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (11/13/14 06:52 PM)

#395950 - 11/15/14 07:47 AM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Just ordered somefrom Vista Print also thanx for the idea Gary & jogging my memory again... cool2
I forgot to do this the last few years when you first told me years ago, such little things go a long long way,.....Good PR is so important in this business. here's a cropped edited sample I also have text on the backside also..Holiday Greetings, Booking info, website etc, etc, ..

Attachments
lp.jpg

Edited by Dnj (11/15/14 07:58 AM)

#395954 - 11/15/14 08:51 AM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Looks good Donny ...

#395964 - 11/15/14 01:54 PM Re: Another PR item that really works... [Re: ]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: rosetree
That's interesting. I heard that here in Europe Vistaprint is supposed to be a kind of trap that first woos customers with cheap prices, but somehow it's quickly getting expensive. But I haven't made any experiences myself.

I've been ordering cards from Vista print for a few years never a problem. Just had to reorder some cards today to update a phone number. This is the first time got an invoice from VistaPrint, Netherlands. When you check out they try to sell you lots of extras, but just keep clicking until you get to the payment screen

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online