SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#386931 - 03/24/14 02:06 PM V3 Sound Module by LIMEX
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
This looks interesting. up to 300 or 400 styles. Sounds pretty good. 3 expansion slots mp3/MIDI player.

Take a listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiuxJTho4Y

Take a look:
http://www.v3sound.com/en/product--desktop-v3.php

Don P
Still searching for a better mouse trap!

#386932 - 03/24/14 02:22 PM Re: V3 Sound Module by LIMEX [Re: donpatt]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Don ... thanks for posting ... as my first instrument was the accordion (I don't count the 6 lessons I took on guitar grin )I find it interesting to see what is happening in the accordion world ...
since the demo uses a reedless accordion, is the bellows motion used for expression?

Edited by tony mads usa (03/24/14 02:22 PM)

#386933 - 03/24/14 02:24 PM Re: V3 Sound Module by LIMEX [Re: donpatt]
rosetree
Unregistered

I once was interested in the Limex Vienna Grand module. They still offer it with a different name. The company seems not to be named "Limex" any more, but obviously "V3sound". Do you know why?

#386934 - 03/24/14 02:37 PM Re: V3 Sound Module by LIMEX [Re: donpatt]
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Hey Tony,
On most reedless digital accordions such as the one in the video or the Rolland line the bellows can be used for expression or not. That function can be turned on or off. In most cases there are incremental adjustments for the amount of bellows action..

Rosetree, sorry, a should know your name.

Actually I'm assuming that it is, or was, LIMEX! This company is in Austria as well. If they have changed their name I think it is due to some really bad dealings with their dealers, especially here in the states.

As a matter of fact I just sent an email inquiring abt dealers here.I can't find one! The two who used to be dealers quit!!

Don P

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online