Topic Options
#373083 - 10/16/13 08:32 AM Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Guys Heres My new song just Played something on the fly
With this as result

I Hope You lIke It

Greetz Rico wave

#373085 - 10/16/13 09:00 AM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: KeyBTyros]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
For an "on the fly" performance, Rico. this is superb.

Great choice of backing tracks and excellent solo work.

Ian

#373086 - 10/16/13 09:10 AM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: ianmcnll]
KeyBTyros Offline

Hi Ian,
My friend thank you verry much

Its never spottless because my hands are Always gonna do things i dont know lol
But is played live with 2 styles so no backingtracks or Midi
This time although i prefer it but this way people can see i also like to play with styles and i verry much like to do something out of the blue most of the time i do that btw because then you never know what the result wil be and i like that verry much thats why i said its also Always a surprise for me what i gonna end up with smile

Thank you verry much for your nice comment my friend smile

Greetz Rico Have a beautiful evening wave

#373087 - 10/16/13 09:23 AM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: KeyBTyros]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Well, Rico, I know your performances certainly validate the high level of talent here on SZ. You make it look easy as well, and that's the sign of a great player.

Your performance is also inspiring me to get off my backside and record and upload a few recordings myself, on my Tyros4.

Again, I really enjoyed your playing and thanks for your explanation of how it was done.

Ian

#373094 - 10/16/13 11:20 AM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: KeyBTyros]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Wonderful playing my friend! Thanks for sharing your talent.
DonM

#373098 - 10/16/13 11:55 AM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: KeyBTyros]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WOW! Fantastic renditions, Rico. Loved the additional video cutouts too.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#373101 - 10/16/13 01:34 PM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: travlin'easy]
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Hi Rico,
three great songs and your rendition is excellent.
My favorite, for sentimental reasons, is "Nel blu" and I love the way your hands seem to caress the keys (or maybe fly on them).
Keep them coming! clap

#373155 - 10/18/13 04:00 PM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: KeyBTyros]
Dnj Offline

Nice job Rico as always wonderful renditions........btw are you still working on singing & playing at the same time as we discussed a while back?.. I know that will be a treat for sure. keep em coming.

#373186 - 10/19/13 05:43 PM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: Dnj]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted By: Dnj
btw are you still working on singing & playing at the same time as we discussed a while back?.. I know that will be a treat for sure. keep em coming.

Now that would be AWSOME! Anyways, I loved your renditions. Very inspiring on many levels. I think I'm gonna practice now smile

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#373343 - 10/23/13 09:25 AM Re: Volare Satin Doll South Of the Border T4 Jazz [Re: KeyBTyros]
KeyBTyros Offline

My Friends,
Thank you @ll so much for your nice reply's awesome
I realy enjoyed playing this piece i just made it up
thats so much fun to do and see what you end up with
i also did a piece when i enterd this forum Tony H together with scott made a joke
and said to me i see it on YT in a hour lolll and i did that special for them and it worked out verry wel even though i never played it before Was the song from Julio iglesias Hey

I wil try for you in the future to do the request that DNJ asked me and that is to sing and play i realy never ever did that because i Always play melody line so i hope its possible to do for me i just didnt got the time yet to do it

But i have a surprise for you @ll in store :))))
Verry Soon I wil Own a T5 76 Keys Because i orderd 1 Today
So i am looking verry much forward to try it on that Keyboard
I wil have some sleepless nights for waiting pffff i stil cant believe i gonna get one smile

Ill speak to you @ll soon
Wish you a nice evening wave

Greetz Rico

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online